• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

achievements

Bad timing is my guess, if the steam servers have a hiccup during your achievement its possible it didn't record it. Personally I haven't been able to get anything on bedlam ever. A few other arn't able to progress in any way on bedlam either. I do however have a few of the ones you mentioned so I know that they work.

Although I'm 100% confident that Dot of doom is bugged or has a hidden condition of sorts. Many people have been as high as 42 consecutive headshots while the laser sight was active. It could be an issue where you're not allowed to switch weapons or it resets the count which could be an issue while running with your knife out.

Although Merrymen is only achieved when you actually score the killing blow, and this has been confirmed.

It's unfortunately apparent that a lot of things were overlooked when this patch was released. The only thing I'm curious of is what competition pressured the release of this free weekend and free content patch?

$13.97 says the post never gets read.

Upvote 0
"A Bit Barmy" not unlocking

"A Bit Barmy" not unlocking

I've been experiencing this only with "A Bit Barmy". I've finished it on 2 public servers, twice in a 2 player LAN, and once while solo in an attempt to finish off this achievement. I've checked a lot of variables to try completeing this and I'm sure I've done it under the proper circumstances now because I've got the 5 normal core map ones prior and Foundry achievement since.

Upvote 0