• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievement for beating game on any difficulty

Bronzen

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
I was getting so mad because every time I would get to the end of a multiplayer game the Patriarch would kill off the entire squad and force us to start all over again. Then I thought "Why not just do this S*** on solo mode?". So I did just that and got one of my achievements......I know this isn't really important, but if you aren't able to do it with a squad then just go into solo mode and rape the Patriarch all alone to get the various achievements for beating the maps on long with normal-suicidal difficulty.

Also I hope Game Update #4 does come out soon. There are definitely a few bugs left. Sometimes my guy stops walking and when I try to move forward he just sort of jiggles back and forth.....I ALWAYS have to try to move forward twice and then it will work on my third attempt. I know this should go into the bug report, but it isn't a major thing. It is really annoying though if I am being chased by an enraged Fleshpounder.

P.S.: Doom2 Map ROCKS!!!! :D lol

Lol.......Good one. :p

seriously tho, it seems to be set up in such a way that with more people, each person has to fill their role adequately and at suicidal difficulty, even just one person not being good enough for the difficulty setting can doom the entire team with the way the game scales things

don't have to worry about that when you're playing solo, no scaling for multiple players

Upvote 0
I hate joining a game and pulling my own weight, just to get killed later on because they DON'T pull their own weight. Oh well, I only do MP so I can have fun while I level my perks. Only met a couple good people worth playing with. :(

if you want, add me on steam, you can join our steam group - we've got our own server and run everything from normal to suicidal from short to long - had a KF night this past weekend and we all juuuuust about beat the patriarch on hard+long with even some low perk lvl guys in the group, so we run it pretty well and everyone's laid back and friendly :)

Team Jiggle's Killing Floor (Hard+Long) - look for it in the browser or friend me!

Upvote 0