• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Current generation of Call of Duty "professional" gamers - bro's playing auto-aim console games thinking they are the sh1t. So sad it's almost funny.

Rage Compilation - Call of Duty European Championships - Eurogamer - YouTube
Didn't watch all of it but it really wasn't much better in the PC world. If it wasn't talking **** during the LAN match, it was riduculous 12 year old crap in the forums (from guys old enough to know better). So glad to be done with that bull****. Its what turned me off to the "competitve" gamer. Never quite understood how that was sportsmanship.....

Upvote 0
Apparently this is what Machinima believes gamers want nowadays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJGr4blJeZE

The video was removed from their main channel due to too much negative feedback. But luckily (?) someone managed to snag it.

It's basically just one cringe moment after another.

And no, it's not a late April Fool's joke.

It seems the internet does indeed forget if it tries hard enough. :mad: Anyway this video has been pulled as well. Got any alternative links? Because if someone tries this hard to suppress something it usually means there is something interesting to see, and I want to see it.

Upvote 0
Don't have an alternative link, but I can try to explain what was shown.

It was a promo for a gaming related gameshow. The host was some obnoxious chick. They had this fighting game style player selection screen. From there they picked two models to play against each other. Then they introduced another female character who was portrayed as some bad *** S&M chick.

Soon after the two models started playing Guitar Hero (or some other similar game) against each other. The original twist was tho that the S&M chick was constantly spanking them to try and distract them.

There were many more cringe worthy moments, but my brain has blocked them out to preserve my sanity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm sure someone will put it up again but in the meantime it looked like this :)

misog3.jpg

Upvote 0
For those of us who remember the 80s.

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.
Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead.
She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below.
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

The Wicked Witch Is Dead - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.
Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead.
She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below.
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

My thoughts exactly Shada's.
I've been looking for something to express sentiments.

Thanks.

EDIT,,,
She's only been in hell 7 hours and she's already shut 5 furnaces down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0