• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A question about acquiring the female character

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
RIGHT.

After looking at this wonderful article:

http://www.iceberg-interactive.com/...oor-gold-edition-to-arrive-june-1st-2012.html

I want to ask, as someone who already owns Killing Floor, how would I get this character? I'm a little bit confused. :confused:

From what my pea-sized brain understands, I have a choice of:

A: As an owner of Killing Floor prior to this "gold edition" I will already get this character (I pulled that one out of thin air, really).

B: I will have to buy the boxed gold edition to get a CD key for the character, despite me already owning Killing Floor.

or C: *fill in the blank*

Thanks for any info! :D:IS2:

Last edited:
B, then give away the extra copy of the game and DLC's you already own. But you can assume in the future now that the tech/voice exists there will be further DLC characters building on the tech/voice.

Awesome! Thanks for that. :>

You may want to check the comments on the Steam page Yoshiro. They have some valid points. <.<

You're going to end up digging your own grave after shooting long term players in the arms so they can't do it for you anymore.

Looky:

But you can assume in the future now that the tech/voice exists there will be further DLC characters building on the tech/voice.

Upvote 0
Is that even technically possible on steam platform? Or there will be are separate codes for the game and the exclusive character?

Yes. As it says on our front page, anything you already own will turn up in your Steam Items list and be fully giftable OR tradeable. So swap the bits you already own for another game you want. Or TF2 hats. Or whatever else!

Upvote 0
Yes. As it says on our front page, anything you already own will turn up in your Steam Items list and be fully giftable OR tradeable. So swap the bits you already own for another game you want. Or TF2 hats. Or whatever else!

What the hell are we going to trade killing floor for ? Since your little 1 million sales discount thingy, it's trade value went in the friggin gutter...

Do you really think the KF community is the kind of people that jizzes all over the place when he can GET TONS OF HATS LOLOLOOOLO

Upvote 0
Is there anyway us hardcores can petition to iceberg to let us give them our money for this character? I'm not buying a 2nd copy just for a skin. But if it were available for download for a reasonable price I would get it.

I'm sure they would be receptive to the idea. Over 1 million copies of Killing Floor sold? Plus however many more have been sold since the announcement of hitting the 1 mil mark. The DLC character packs sell for $2 each. So...potentially $2 million seems worth whatever extra effort would be needed to allow players just to buy this Ash Harding woman. Heck, even if it were $5 just for her, it would still sell fairly well.

Reactions: poosh
Upvote 0