• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A few suggestions.

Lucky Kill

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 3, 2011
Apartments has become very one side. The attackers win 8 of 10 games, usually in about 7 min or less...Maybe split zone D and add an E. The new zone could be directly in front of the last house and extend to the main road.

I think if you drop zone F, the last cap on Cold Steal, this map would be better balanced. I have noticed the attackers get hung on C and very rarely have time left to get to F. You could extend the time, but people really seem to like the maps that are a little smaller.

I would like to see one more level in the AI. Currently Hero is the highest setting. I would like to see the ability to bump the accuracy of the AI up another 10% or so..PLEASE DO THIS IF NOTHING else..I have always had bots on my server and would like to have them be a little more dangerous....

personally i feel that increased langer zone seriously buff russians and its the main reason why its disbalanced in ro2. it allows russians capture the last objective without even entering it. in ro1 the langer market was serious problem for russians if germans have good team and machineguns in windows. Russians often lost danzig in ro1 because they just couldnt go here due to noob commander not using smoke and good german MGunners.

Upvote 0
Apartments has become a joke since it was changed,with attackers having so many more reinforcements on a map that was already a 50/50 map its just a gimme map on the campaign now.
As for the bots ,getting someone decent in to do them would have been a priority 2 years ago but whats the point now.
Cold steel is a tough map but i like that and its one of my favs to play on.

Upvote 0