• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

9mm isn't a SWAT perk weapon?

Lorkenpeist;n2267188 said:
Thanks for the explanation, I hadn't noticed that it was a thing for all perks. And it makes sense that knife would get the bonus because it's technically a different weapon for each perk even though they all have the same stats. I just wish the check for perk skills and bonus XP would include 9mm and dualies.

If I recall, Gunslinger is the only perk I know which gets benefits with 9mm usage because he is a pistol perk.

Upvote 0
The Commando really should have the 9mm as a perk weapon though. Just for quality of life, if nothing else. We are encouraged to use Dual 9mm with the 10 perk, but are punished for using them by loss of exp, and loss of movement from the 5 perk.

It's also really jarring for the 5 perk to switch to the med syringe to heal. I understand the purpose of restricting the movement to perk weapons, but the utility weapons like this should still function just for comfort and quality of life for players.

Upvote 0