• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 416th Regiment of the USSR [CLAN]

A.Pyatt

May 10, 2013
HeaderBanner.jpg.html

Welcome to the 416th Rifleman Divison Tripwire Topic.
We are looking for recruits to join and Help us with our Historical Realism Unit.

Please Read on for more information on how to join and contact me.

InformationBanner.jpg

The 416th Regiment is a Infantry Based Unit that is mostly made up of Rifleman. We use a combination of Rifleman and Assault Troops to pound and pin our enemies. Marksman are used only when we need them, Example in a open field. When in Towns or Cities they are not Authorised unless a Squad Leader Says so.

When and If you join you will have a choice of either rifleman, engineer or LMG. Other positions are awarded after training sessions.

AssignedWeaponsBanner.jpg

Rifleman: M1891 Rifle
LMG: DP-28
Engineer (For Explosive Uses): PPSH-41 (With satchels)
Elite Rifleman (Only in the lightning and Thunder Squad): SVT-40

MedalsandAwardsBanner.jpg

Here is a List of Medals and Awards you can earn while in the Unit and can use to get promotions.

Hero of the Soviet Union

Order of Lenin

Order of Victory

Order of the Red Banner

Order of Suvorov

Order of Kutuzov

Order of Ushakov

Order of Nakhimov

Order of Glory

Order of Alexander Nevsky

Order of the Patriotic War

Order of the Red Star

Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941

Last edited:
Hello there!

Welcome to the RO2 community, good to have another Russian unit/clan/regiment around.

Are you looking to do Historic realism? Or more just regular clan matches using the realism game mode?

The Clan is Historical realism.
We also do PVP and other stuff with free time.

We are looking for 2 members to be the Squad Leader and Commander right now.

First 2 people get trials at it!

Upvote 0
Hello there!

Welcome to the RO2 community, good to have another Russian unit/clan/regiment around.

Are you looking to do Historic realism? Or more just regular clan matches using the realism game mode?

Thank you for welcoming me...

Im looking for recruits right now.

Also to answer your question I have to say Historical Realism. To try and change history and in spare time with PVP.

We are going to make Videos of people during the invasion of Russia and The fight back against the Germans.

Upvote 0
The Clan is Historical realism.

That's not entirely true from what I've seen so far. I noticed a few errors very shortly when visiting your site. I'll point out the errors for you.

First, you should use terms for ranks and military formations in Romanized Russian (Ryadovoi, Yefreytor, Mladshiy serzhant, etc.) instead of using English/US terms (private, corporal, etc.). Second, you shouldn't use the term "class" but rather assign members a weapon in correlation with the member's rank and position within the unit. The member's assigned weapon, rank and position will be an indicator of what "class" they will choose when on the class selection screen. Third, you should refer to your unit as a "realism unit" or just "unit" instead of as a "clan." Units are usually comprised of members who are actually interested in and are appreciative of History unlike members of clans who are usually more interested in their e-peens. And finally, the usage of medals is an important feature of any unit in which you should consider inducting into your own unit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's not entirely true from what I've seen so far. I noticed a few errors very shortly when visiting your site. I'll point out the errors for you.

First, you should use terms for ranks and military formations in Romanized Russian (Ryadovoi, Yefreytor, Mladshiy serzhant, etc.) instead of using English/US terms (private, corporal, etc.). Second, you shouldn't use the term "class" but rather assign members a weapon in correlation with the member's rank and position within the unit. The member's assigned weapon, rank and position will be an indicator of what "class" they will choose when on the class selection screen. Third, you should refer to your unit as a "realism unit" or just "unit" instead of as a "clan." Units are usually comprised of members who are actually interested in and are appreciative of History unlike members of clans who are usually more interested in their e-peens. And finally, the usage of medals is an important feature of any unit in which you should consider inducting into your own unit.

Ok thanks for the Info.

I fixed up the rank names and will change how people are assigned to weapons. Also with the medals I never accually thought of that and am looking for medal stuff now. Thanks again! Glad to see people are really helpful in this game unlike in Battlefield

Upvote 0
Also, none of your squads have an LMG, what gives?

He's right. Your squad composition does need some reworking. I'd advise you not create "elite" squads.:rolleyes: Your tag should be changed also because having "USSR" in it is rather silly. Since the Soviet infantry regiment was known as a "rifle" regiment I'd suggest your tag be changed to or atleast be changed to something similar to [416.RR].

Upvote 0
He's right. Your squad composition does need some reworking. I'd advise you not create "elite" squads.:rolleyes: Your tag should be changed also because having "USSR" in it is rather silly. Since the Soviet infantry regiment was known as a "rifle" regiment I'd suggest your tag be changed to or atleast be changed to something similar to [416.RR].

Ok im fixing it up now.

Upvote 0