• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... you love your own kind, anyone else is expenable.

WaloWizard, there is no group. It's an internet forum, we don't host weekly barbecues and go bowling together. There is nothing to be apart of, so stop trying so hard. You are angry and lashing out in all directions because you think you are being excluded from some sort of club.

Actually guys, I think it would be pretty cool if we started doing weekly barbecues. Everyone meet at my place tomorrow. WaloWizard isn't invited.

Upvote 0
Are we going there again Gibby?

I dont recall seeing many outsiders that get met with a nice response by your core.

If they dont already know you, are in your little group or do what you want... you dont wanna know them and you do everything in your power to belittle them.

Its comical the amount of people who talk like they have any moral high ground, you're the poison, not the cure.

Nah... you love your own kind, anyone else is expenable.

I honestly don't see what you're talking about- most newcomers are greeted respectfully, and if they aren't, then clearly I wasn't around to see it (unless you mean the Ideas and Suggestions subforum, but that is not the same as the others...it's a special case). Nor am I claiming the moral high ground, and I don't think anyone else has. When it comes to belittlement, you have been far more generous with that than any of the other posters.

You see, that is the problem with your attacks- they are so obviously false, and so lacking in real bite or proper twisted logic, and yet they demonstrate the style of someone trying to use those things. What you had, if anything, was sheer momentum, which you have now lost. Now, can we please be reasonable and return to some good gossip instead of going off-topic into forum affairs? Go ahead, 'win'- buy yourself a drink, bask in victory, or just accept a 'peace' and shake hands with the opposition.

I'm not trying to be condescending- you've proven yourself competent, although not good at inciting rage, or at the very least intelligent, and you never were anything but my equal. And no, I'm not mad, I've honestly just stopped caring. And if you to are not on a high pedestal of false moral high ground as you claim, please, just cool off and either enter a lower-tone discussion, or accept your opponents as equals and let's all just drop this pointless discussion.

@Vintage I second the notion

Upvote 0
dont touch smiff and no harm will be done to you

i promise
You said that last time, and I was in a bodycast for three weeks.

WaloWizard, there is no group. It's an internet forum, we don't host weekly barbecues and go bowling together.
You guys don't? Dammit, someone lied to me again. Ya'll suck.

I was. Gibby is now a very close friend of mine and I have yet to see the GGG people get mad at me.

But of course I'm not an *** like someone else I know.

*Looks at own green bars*
*Looks at Splat's green bars*
*Looks at own join date*
*Looks at Splat's join date*
*Shakes fist*

Reactions: Splatpope
Upvote 0
Anyway, I'm already down a strike, so I'm not going to follow up on the attempts made against me. For one, I'm respecting the admins decisions at this time and I dont want a 2nd strike that could leave me down and out.

Do you understand how incredibly ridiculous what you've just said is? You're saying that because you want to avoid a strike, you are not going to respond to the "attempts" (although I'd say they were successes) made on you. By implication, you're saying that responding to these attempts would warrant another strike. A strike which would occur because you are incapable of replying in a respectful, coherent, and friendly manner. A manner which would not warrant the infraction you are otherwise saying would inherently follow any form of response you could come up with (and that's a borderline use of the word "response").

You then say this, right after showing you don't understand what respect is:

Key word, respect...which is none existent clearly.

Given your unique perspective on the word respect, I'm inclined to agree. Because you are completely unfamiliar with the term and would never be able to recognize it, I can understand why you would think that this forum lacks respect between members.

For one, I'm respecting the admins decisions at this time and I dont want a 2nd strike that could leave me down and out.

Nice. So just for now. In that case, what comes right after the red text shouldn't be too far off.

Oh yeah, and also,

But think about it guys, not for me, not for you, but for the company you're claiming you support... change for them.

No. No part of what you said here even comes close to deserving any sort of rational response. But hey, irrational nonsense is right down your alley, so I'll oblige - this is easily the most illogical thing you've yet said, and I hope you feel even dumber than you've made yourself look (if that's possible) for saying it. You'd have more luck putting out a forest fire by urinating onto it after drinking a gallon of kerosene than convincing anyone to change their behavior based on something you're saying.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Blah Blah Blah Blah

All I read was Blah blah blah blah blah, then there was a word I couldn't quite make out...i think it was blah...

Save yourself the time and effort. Your responses are about as effective as firing a BB gun at a freight train... its pitiful.

Its fascinating reading the justifications from members on their actions though. The overall theme of the justifications is... well... we've been here for a long time, its how we are...and thats how it stays...

There is no justice in those responses.

As for these odd cases of newcomers that are welcomed and that do slip the net. I have already stated, those cases are the exception to the rule because of 3 things: You already know them, they're in your little group or they do what you want.

And to set a record straight. The majority of people who "dont like me" are all in that group or are affiliated one way or another to that group of fossils. If the "problem" members who you put it, that keep being banned because they're just massive as***les. If they weren

Upvote 0
Your logic is incorrect, Walo. New members do join and do come back and accept that the older members have seen the same suggestions over and over and over and over again. In that time, most of them have analysed and evaluated the pros/cons of new suggestions in an articulate and thoughtful manner.

Blind pessimism gets no one nowhere.

We've tried to make you understand Walo, but you refuse to accept that perhaps the majority are correct.

Go back to whence you came and rid us of your blind ignorance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We've tried to make you understand Walo, but you refuse to accept that perhaps the majority are correct.

So... because you've spoken... it means you're automatically correct?

Because you and your years of wisdom have told me how it should be... it means its automatically correct?

And i am the ignorant one... no... I dont think so... you refuse to see past your own opinion.

Upvote 0
No, no. Walo's right. It's a conspiracy led by the fossil old-guard bitter forum vets GGG core against newcomers that make idiots of themselves by hijacking completely unrelated threads and turning them into a ****storm of lulz just like this one has become.

Come on guys, let's be honest with ourselves. Let's be honest for the love of Tripwire. We can change for them!

If you can't make random internet strangers change their views and see the world as you see it, there's really no point in living.

I have never wanted my +/- bars back more than I do at this moment.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.