• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] 2010: What game are you looking forward to?

2010: What game are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
well rather then GoW or UT3 which kind of try to make you believe like those are realistic proportions, Brink is meant to look cartoony ala TF2.

And I agree. This years game releases have been BOOOOOOOOOORING. The only good 2009 game I played all year was Killing Floor. (probly explains my post count)

No, omarfw, nothing explains 6.51 posts per day.

Nothing.

Upvote 0
I voted for Napoleon Total War sadly it is the only game I am looking forward to atm. I played Empire religiously (I know a lot of people hate the game but I love it) and I am sure this will be fun too.

Mafia 2 is still far way, heard it is not coming before summer.

GTA4 DLC is hopefully coming to PC but no real high hopes for that.

Blur could be a god racing game but Activision will ruin and it will probably released in summer so that is far away too.

And HoS of course but I am not sure if it will be released next year ...

Upvote 0
I voted for Napoleon Total War sadly it is the only game I am looking forward to atm. I played Empire religiously (I know a lot of people hate the game but I love it) and I am sure this will be fun too.

yup, Empire has a lot of flaws, but thats mainly because its too ambitious, its still a great and fun game anyway so I also voted for Napoleon

Upvote 0
NO RO:HoS?!

NO RO:HoS?!

BLASPHEMY!!

Well, hopefully you understood my answer. Yeah, my lust for that game is comparable to Jesus' passion for humanity, despite its many flaws (humanity's, not RO's (it has no flaws)). I just need to hone my tactical skill when it comes to RO, and about $800. I'm a student without a job, so yeah. But I'm not like a CoD Kid.

Upvote 0