• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map 2005 map pack!

Hey. As mentioned before, truly awesome. Only complaint so FAR is that on offices if you look out any window you can see the skyline or skydome in this case. I think this would be a quick fix for someone of your mapping aptitude.

many ppl have brought this up. i could EASILY change it to make it look like theres a whole city out there but i think something like that should be kept that way to show people just how much the map has changed since then.

Upvote 0
Sorry, i really dont see any =S :rolleyes:

yeh youre right oli, i dont see ANY differences between the 2 at all ;)

kf-offices10.png

kf-officesretail.png

Upvote 0
Only thing i can notice is that the second picture looks more dirty than the first one =/

in some ways yes in other ways no. luckily everyone can play these maps now so they can see for themselves how the maps have changed.

It was a turn off for me but to many KF players Im sure it may go unrecognized.

i did it for myself.

Upvote 0
More power to you. Sigh, I hope you dont think I was putting your ports down, as I wasnt, I just have a passion for level art.

me too, i love level art.. i think most ppl become too clouded with the whole "high quality graphics", instead of just sitting back and looking at it and thinking, "graphics aside, how does it make me feel?" thats what im trying to get at. these 2005 maps are rough but there is something beautiful about them.

keep in mind im not a starbucks person. im more of a mom and pop kind of person, so old crappy stuff tends to appeal to me.

summary: your passion for level art is different than mine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
me too, i love level art.. i think most ppl become too clouded with the whole "high quality graphics", instead of just sitting back and looking at it and thinking, "graphics aside, how does it make me feel?" thats what im trying to get at. these 2005 maps are rough but there is something beautiful about them.

keep in mind im not a starbucks person. im more of a mom and pop kind of person, so old crappy stuff tends to appeal to me.

summary: your passion for level art is different than mine.

lol, sorry I made a comment to applaud your maps. Ported. If your going to judge me from my prior remarks I suggest you judge accurate. Fixing a small little detail such as the sky dome is not that hard but if you want to turn it into me WANTING true all out hardcore 32 xcq gfx then fine.

Upvote 0
lol, sorry I made a comment to applaud your maps. Ported. If your going to judge me from my prior remarks I suggest you judge accurate. Fixing a small little detail such as the sky dome is not that hard but if you want to turn it into me WANTING true all out hardcore 32 xcq gfx then fine.

sorry but im not in the mood to argue with you so ill just do this really quick:

-sorry theres not stuff outside, sorry it looks like a mistake out there. but thats how it was. i like these maps alot because they look so gritty. i never said you want awesome graphics. maybe you are angry from all your previous conversations on here with olivier and youre taking it out on me?

Upvote 0