• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

+1 positive Thread

Witzig

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006
Germany
and i really love the way HoS has improved over Ostfront (yeah there are bugs, enountered "some" of em :D). Graphics are really nice, though not such an big issue with me, i'm not much of an immersion guy but the Sound atmosphere is fantastic.

The Weapon Handling has become sooo much better :). I really love the MGs now (though some deployment stuff is a bit rough around the edges, but that could be said about the Ost System too).

Mantling has been done SO well. Thanks for that :). I just love it that you can mantle directly out of cover, and don't have to go out of cover to mantle :).

Single Bullet Reloads for Kar98k and Mosin is absolutly lovely :)

Even though it's been a rough launch i've seen a lot worse and a lots less support :). Thanks for making a game for those who just play your games :). We appreciate it, even though we don't post as much :D.

P.S.
Only thing i don't like is the Squad Array, it would have been better in my humble opinion to work along the BF approach, since that actually make people play more easily together. Still its an improvement.