• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BlackLabel

Longest Kill Distance

395 meters with mosin on some map in ro2 over 400 with kar on arad ro1
  2. BlackLabel

RO The Best RO Map of All Time:

berezino in IC modification. Replaced the tanks loadout to the following: Axis --> 1. tiger 1.pz4 Russ -> 6!! T34/75 now THAT was a epic battle. The tanks tried to flank like crazy. One of THE best games ever. Other than that: ofc Leningrad whould be a hot contender.
  3. BlackLabel

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

hehe love to Play as medic. Very satisfying and as you said. a nice spot between ro - arma. Since i got the game my sleeping shedule is ****ed....
  4. BlackLabel

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

Blergh...another ww2 mod. i pass. :IS2: cant see ****ing omaha beach anymore....
  5. BlackLabel

Tripware, please, do not ruin this game as you did with RO2 at the beginning

the issue is a bit moe complex as you might think but eh....:IS2:
  6. BlackLabel

[Game] Squad (New Game from the Devs of Project Reality)

This game is amazing if you have a non douchebag SL.
  7. BlackLabel

Tripware, please, do not ruin this game as you did with RO2 at the beginning

biggest mistake was pissing off the CORE fanbase of ro1 and the Buggy Initial release.
  8. BlackLabel

Rising Storm 2/RO could learn a lot from SQUAD

Squad is what i kinda wanted Ro2 to be really. it gives me the good ole ro1 vibes somehow. Love the game with a good Sl and medics and and and....its great really. And exhausting. playing SL and trying to communicate well is a challange. Especially if you like booze and marry J :D Some of the...
  9. BlackLabel

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

bigguns do you have no life ? noone gives a flying **** about that ****ty skin anymore...
  10. BlackLabel

So... "timbosperktraining"

and this is why there should be a global level whipe when this thing is officaly out of beta
  11. BlackLabel

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

If you think this is toxic you should have been here after the initial buggy release of RO2 :D
  12. BlackLabel

Testmap perk boosting patched? why

they totaly should whipe it before release. That is common practice since the days of yore. Oh noes muh levels .....really ? Hows that harmfull.
  13. BlackLabel

Testmap perk boosting patched? why

pretty much a non issue since all levels will be reset at release.
  14. BlackLabel

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

you guys are laughable :rolleyes:
  15. BlackLabel

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

Wrong...people that still have the boxed version of Ro1 are...now shush...:IS2: Also the displayed virtual entitlement is strong in this thread. You folks need to chill...
  16. BlackLabel

What are we supposed to talk about here?

boobs and beer :D
  17. BlackLabel

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

how about everyone gets the ****ing jacket ? Its not even that cool ingame. :p
  18. BlackLabel

What are You Reading?

Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement, Coercion, and Foreign Policy by Kelly M. Greenhill
  19. BlackLabel

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Dropsy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It72E3EbJNk Skyshine