• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Server HUD mutator

Anybody have the working link for mutrohudpackage? I searched it, but cannot find( Thanks.
  2. C

Trouble with MG's

recently i have noticed that strange feature... when i use MG's or DP28, in medium distances, bullets deviate to the left. So, i shoot to the window, but i see, the tracers hit the wall at the left. I have seen it only at online play, when i create game with bots, all is normal... What is this?
  3. C

Dp 28

There is inscription "ММГ" (MMG) on the DP 28. It means model or dummy of weapon on russian((...
  4. C

Autobalance teams...

...khm...when!? i get tired to lose on Konigsplatz, Smolensk,etc... cause all ppl fear to lose and go Soviets...
  5. C

Gaz-aa

How about to change this exotic "box" universal carrier to most popular soviet transportation unit - GAZ-AA
  6. C

German satchel charges

How about to replace this bags by standart german 3kg satchel charges in Zinc box with three holes for detonators? On the photo - in my hands and separately.
  7. C

Voice commands not work

Today, when i install RO after reinstalling windows, it turned out that voice command not work (i press "V" key and nothing happens) i change key but nothing changed...What is it? Sorry for my bad english.