• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Whitest Wolf

Whitelisted and blacklisted perk progression servers update

Some of the servers don't look like they should be whitelisted, but they are. Things like xp farms, servers that allows 32 players at the same time, and ones that have serious gameplay changes like adding zed spawners or weapon racks for free. It feels weird that people in them get the same...
  2. Whitest Wolf

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

I was just wondering how many people here are going to get the awesome new weapon DLC. I am waiting for a new weapon for the Sharpshooter, because I feel it's the only class that lacks any variety in later waves and could use something new and fun. The new guns sure do look fun and I will likely...
  3. Whitest Wolf

How do you upload an avatar on this forum

It's so unclear please help can't find it in the options
  4. Whitest Wolf

PC Literally nothing is on sale

I've compared the store to the alleged sale list, but that doesn't even matter. I had the intention of buying a pack of keys, but the prices of everything are the same in the in-game store. I would attach screenshots from the store but it says my account isn't confirmed. It also says on...