• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Game freeze when I click on Multiplayer

When I click on Multiplayer to find a server and play the game, it freeze. I did not have this problem before the update. This problem started just after the update. I have tried verifying integrity of game cache, still this did not help. I want my money back if your updates causes something...
  2. D

Respawning is not realism

There is no reward for staying alive. Only that everything is more hard. There is nothing to make you want to stay alive, everybody are like suicide bombers and martyres, and considering both the soviets and the nazis were very much atheistic, there would be absolutely no reason for volunteer...
  3. D

Max 1 handgrenade

There is far too much hand grenade spamming. And considering people reappear in game after being shot, it makes no sense giving you so many hand grenades. It leads to spamming of the grenades and this makes the game very unrealistic. 2 grenades may be OK if you only have 1 life, but in this...
  4. D

I cant start RO

After the update, I cant even start RO at all. It just doesnt start, no messages, no errors what do I do?
  5. D

Internet Censorship In Denmark

Just few hours after the Internet Tax was instated in Denmark, danish companies are now going to instate internet censorship. They want to ban all web sites that are mistaken for warez, mp3 and so on. A russian web site is selling mp3 music, but the danish artists recieve nothing. Now they...
  6. D

Denmark the first country to instate Internet Tax

Today the Ministry of Culture in Denmark announced that the government has decided to instate a new Internet Tax. There were a proposal a month ago, but now it is being the reality - and even more expensive than it looked like. The license will be $388.7 a year for owning a computer with an...
  7. D

Level Design Rain

There is some rain, but I want more rain. How do I make more rain? Is it possible? Can I make fog?
  8. D

We Need More Players

There are too few players. Please make a demo, so we get more players to buy the game! The servers are empty. Please, do something!
  9. D

Why?

Why am I always the winner in a game when I have finished it? Why dont it ever end out with me being shot? Why are my teams always behind me, and not in the same line of me? Why do none of my team mates die? Why can I take 500 bullets in my stomach before I die? Why is war always presented...
  10. D

Why SP is neccessary

People say that they are not interested in SP in games, just MP. I dont understand them. I have it the opposite way. The problem with MP in ANY game, is that it makes anarchy. Especially in war. War is not anarchy. War is about to obey orders. You cant expect anybody to obey orders in MP...
  11. D

How to make a helmet

I cant place my new helmet on anybody, because I dont have the skeleton, so I dont know what bones to attach it to. How do I do?
  12. D

WW1 SP mod

Would anybody help me? WW1 France and Britain and German.
  13. D

Looking for laptop

I am looking for a laptop. I currently found one in Denmark for about $3500 incl. VAT, insurrance and everything. Should I buy it? CPU support AMD Turion64 mobile CPU: ML28-ML42 (35W) ML28-MT40 (25W) Core Logic: nVidia CK804 Memory: Dual-channel DDI400 2x SODIMM Sockets up to 2GB Video...
  14. D

Sound How do I apply new sounds?

I made some new sounds for RO. Now whenever I join a server, I want these sounds to be played instead of the default sounds for shooting. How do I do?
  15. D

SP mapping

1. Can I do SP mapping or do I need to just implement bots? I want to make a real SP mission, with no bots, but actual SP missions with prescripted events. 2. Can I have more than 32 soldiers on my SP map?
  16. D

Making a ladder

I have made a special walking animation. How do I make the actor play it while walking, when the script is activated?
  17. D

Internet Tax in Denmark

Today our Minister of Culture announced that the government will implement a new licensing. As for you americans and other people in the world who may not know what I am talking about here is a brief overview: Since radio and TV has been something everybody owned in the 1930's, countries like...
  18. D

No Sdk

Steam updated and now I cant use the SDK with RO because RO freeze when SDK is installed.
  19. D

3D & Animation Modify weapon

How do I modify a weapon in the game without creating a new one with new animations?
  20. D

Level Design DO NOT mess WITH TERRAIN!!!!

Official warning: Terrain tool does not work. After messing around with the terrain, I saved my map. Then I went back later, started the editor and loaded the map. Then I got the message "the following resources was not found" or something, and that was the terrain. It didnt save the terrain...