• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Kantai_Hibiki

Most people don't particularly enjoy using the medic's right skill tree. This skill tree should be reworked.

I see that the translation provided by GPT4 seems to be inadequate, resulting in a miscommunication. Let me delve a bit deeper. By HP/second, I mean, in the game, whether you're a level 25 Medic or a Firebug, healing someone with a medic gun always recovers at 10HP per second. Therefore, it's...
  2. Kantai_Hibiki

Most people don't particularly enjoy using the medic's right skill tree. This skill tree should be reworked.

Just like most perks skills in this game, each skill is for killing ZEDs faster and more efficiently, but this logic obviously cannot be applied to medics. Medics are for saving people, not for saving the team in a twisted way by killing ZEDs. You're not the Trauma Team from Cyberpunk 2077...
  3. Kantai_Hibiki

Acidic rounds... I hope those people are proud of themselves

If it's as you say, then what's the point of having a medic? Just let Developer to remove the medic, but it's impossible. Here's a simple solution for you: Just easy way, dont play medic and don't join games with medics, or leave the game as soon as you saw a medic. Imagine walking down the...
  4. Kantai_Hibiki

Choosing Perks Changes Immediately During Trader Time

As the title suggests, when entering trader time, selecting a different perk in the ESC menu immediately changes my class, which was quite surprising. I just wanted to look at the stats of other perks. The last time I played KF2 was two years ago, and it didn't work this way. Only after...
  5. Kantai_Hibiki

The Issue(s) with Berserker

I have a idea. When playing as the Berserker, Q healing should be disabled. Then, the perk 15 skill can be adjusted back to its previous level.
  6. Kantai_Hibiki

New and better animations for DLC weapons

As the bro mentioned above, about five years ago, the original animator left to participate in other projects, and Saber took over the production. Considering that the DLC weapons are not strong and the animations are not appealing, I have stopped purchasing the DLC. So, let's look forward to KF3.
  7. Kantai_Hibiki

KF2 is taking up too much storage space, it's almost 100GB

The following content is translated by GPT-4. While it may not be completely accurate, it's at least better than Google Translate. I understand that computer storage space is cheap these days, but the size of KF2 is just too large regardless. Sometimes I invite friends to play this game, and...
  8. Kantai_Hibiki

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta 1 (PC Build 1114) Is Now Available!

I use Google Translate because my English is very poor I played KF2 for 2700 hours Berserker nerf, this is too much Survivalist will be stronger than Berserker now, lmao. Why ?because Survivalist have SWAT armor, damage decreased 25% and have heal skill can easy heal himself. Skirmisher nerf Of...
  9. Kantai_Hibiki

Medic needs more ammo

man ? you are medic , stop kill the zed, that not your job.heal your team !
  10. Kantai_Hibiki

Can We Tone Down Hans' and Patty's Melee a Bit?

[Google Translation]i dont no ENG,sorry. I played KF2 for 2500 hours I disagree with you.if the melee damage of hans and Patriarch weakens, this will make them the simplest boss.The game will also become simpler without too many challenges.Just need a medical soldier in your team, you can...
  11. Kantai_Hibiki

PC NVIDIA FleX Lock FPS Bug.

It seems that this BUG can't be repaired... I will shut down FLEX..........
  12. Kantai_Hibiki

PC NVIDIA FleX Lock FPS Bug.

Look at the FPS in the upper right corner. CPU: Ryzen 1700X [3.9Ghz] GPU:1080Ti RAM:DDR4 3200MHz 8GBx2 I need to Compulsory production Flex,to unlock FPS LOCK for a short time. And, i think my computer is enough to turn FleX on.(Google translation)
  13. Kantai_Hibiki

PC Annoying Sprinting Bugs

(it's on by default), can fix to (it's on by off)? This function is lethal for BSK(it's on by default).
  14. Kantai_Hibiki

PC footstep audio was missing

issue where footstep audio was missing when holding the FIREAXE and BATTLEAXE .