• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Guest passes - BIGGEST MISTAKE!

ok, from the top. yes i read it....twice to make sure i never missed anything. doing something they are told....... its a public game, not clan wars, surely if they wana run around fireing their rifle in the air they should be alowed to do it if thats what floats there boat. on publics you...
  2. C

Guest passes - BIGGEST MISTAKE!

this is a game about armed forces, we aint in it for real so the can do whatever the hell they like as long as they are having fun this is what i HATE about 99% of all games, the few "hard core" (noob branders) players who do nothing but moan. a new player askes "where is the spawn?"..... the...
  3. C

Over 10 new maps and increased player limits for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

The way im looking at it is it could have been worse and it could have been so much more. [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The problem TW has is that unless they listen to EVERYONE who plays the game, take their ideas and put EVERYONE of them in game we are always going to have the
  4. C

Put a helmet on!

LMAO classic:D
  5. C

RIP Stiletto

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years contemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them. R.I.P
  6. C

Tactics What's more valuable than lots of kills?

More important than lots of kills is doing your job. ie Sniper: now i play as the sniper in most of my games (coz i rule, and hav a big e-p') and there is nothing wrong with killing rifle men as long as you have done your job and taken out key enemy 1st. if there is a rifleman and a sniper, kill...
  7. C

Red Orchestra and the Ethics of World War II Game

I think i understand what your trying to say but i dont agree with it. (no,i aint gona flame anyone, just my opinion) If you were to take what you are saying and apply it to everything there would be no games,movis or music. Take any game, if what you are saying is true they should have been...
  8. C

What the Hell is going on here ??????

What bugs was it causing? Anyone know?
  9. C

Sniper camo

thanx for the quick reply ok, so can we have a "true" sniper class on some maps. Starlingrad springs to mind for one...........
  10. C

Sniper camo

Do you think that some form of sniper camo will ever be added to the game? At the mo all snipers are dressed in the same kit as any other troop is in and to me it aint right. Both sides used some for of camo to break up there outline while sniping so surely we should get some in the game. Dont...
  11. C

guns a bit too accurate

Im sorry guys but if your taking out snipers from 100 meters thats his fault not the games, your head should of been blown off LONG before then.:D
  12. C

report in

Crossbow (yes, im clanless) nd im not happy coz a few days ago i was looking at the stat counter nd SOME ONE has been playing under the name of CROSSBOW (caps) so just so ya know, im Crossbow with a capital "C", im the guy shooting russians with my sniper rifle. one shot,one kill
  13. C

Question about a Real Soviet PU Scope, only reply if you know a lot about them

Nice one I mainly have German WW2. Have some russian nd british stuff though. Got a few rifles.... K98 sniper, MG42 with tripod, two Lugers. Loads of medals and Badges(still cant afford me Knights cross...... but some day.....) Helmets, Knifes, bayos ect.
  14. C

So what type of stuff do you collect? Anything and everything or do you have a set collection?
  15. C

Ill hold my hands up to that one, your totaly right. My bad. but in my defence i never saw the big pic at the bottom, slow ass work pc. I messed up sir
  16. C

leg shot

The trouble is when do you sacrifice game play for realism. An idea i had was much the same, take out the legs and they hit the floor. But my idea was making it possible for your team mates to pick you up over his shoulder and move you to a safe area. Now the fun part is that if it was a...
  17. C

This is a genuin scope mate. Not a bad price too. and the caps are in really good order. incase your wondering, im a collector. PM if i can help anymore.
  18. C

Sorry Bolts, but Semi Autos stole my heart...

Never a more true word said
  19. C

Sorry Bolts, but Semi Autos stole my heart...

Bolts all the way!! One shot, One kill. As a sniper you shouldnt need a semi auto, you should hit first time.And if you dont you need to question you career choice. Dont get me wrong though, semi's have there place in the game, but for me it aint picking people off at range.
  20. C

German satchel charges

Nice one. Always nice to see a fellow collector. You have some nice stuff there mate, but dont ya just hate rust? :) I got myself an iron cross and wound badge on sunday.:cool: Back on topic Not a bad idea, but the ones we have now were used a lot more than the zink type. Nice idea, would...