• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SnapJackalPop

Console XP level progression not saving (Xbox One S)

Played a game roughly an hour ago where I reached level 16 as gunslinger. Back on the main menu I'm back to level 15 and exactly where I started the match. This bug/glitch seems to rear its head every so often. Definitely my least favourite.
  2. SnapJackalPop

Console 'Boss Rush' Weekly reward isn't dropping (Xbox)

The reward for the 'Boss Rush' weekly isn't dropping. I've beaten it three times now. Twice I joined halfway through a game, the other I joined a lobby and then started. In all cases no reward. There's no drop at the end game screen (which has been the case with all the new weeklies) and...
  3. SnapJackalPop

Console The Gravity Imploder may be causing the Xbox crashes

I thought I'd post this as a separate thread. Last night and today I played a number and games and I experienced no crashes. However, during one game where I was using the Gravity Imploder, at one point four of the other five players all dropped out simultaneously. One of whom I was in a party...
  4. SnapJackalPop

Console New update crashing Xbox

Downloaded the update today. During my first go playing the 'Dystopia 2029' map my Xbox crashed. Twice. In the same ten-round match. By crash I mean the game came to a grinding halt, made a horrible noise and then my Xbox shut itself off. Xbox One S. Edit: I literally have not been able to get...
  5. SnapJackalPop

Console Constant 'Lost Connection' error when trying to find 10-round Survival games with 'TEX not found' error code

I've run into a strange issue where I cannot seem to join any 10-round games in Survival Mode, specifically the hard difficulty. Every attempt I make, the game selects 'Black Forest' then kicks me back to the main menu with the following error message: Required package 'WEP_1P_AR15_9mm_TEX' not...
  6. SnapJackalPop

Console No longer gaining XP - Xbox

As the title says I am suddenly no longer gaining XP, I level up in a match then as soon as I exit back to the menu my XP level has reset to what it was before playing. Just played three games and this only started occurring from the second game onwards. Turned the console off and on again to...
  7. SnapJackalPop

Console DAR Cosmetics do not appear in First Person

As the title says, DAR's cosmetics do not show when playing the game in first-person, all you see is the basic frame underneath. If I emote then the cosmetics can be seen. This only seems to have started since the latest update. Xbox One.
  8. SnapJackalPop

Not receiving any drops

A couple of times since the last patch rolled out I've played well over 30 minutes and appear to have received no drop whatsoever. The game ends, the game displays how much money I've earned and then nothing else appears. I don't even receive the sound effect that something has dropped. I...
  9. SnapJackalPop

Console 9mm Neon skins/Horzine Weapon Skin Crate Series 11 broken and cannot be equipped

Today I had Horzine Weapon Skin Crate Series 11 drop. In a purple box, the third series of neon skins. Got the 9mm skins but they can't be equipped, just click the button and nothing happens, they don't highlight. A quick search seems to throw up other skins from the same crate suffering the...
  10. SnapJackalPop

Console The Tragic Kingdom crashes the game - Xbox One.

Every time Tragic Kingdom is selected the game crashes at the lobby screen and returns me to the Xbox dashboard. This has only started since the Summer update.