• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console The Gravity Imploder may be causing the Xbox crashes

SnapJackalPop

Grizzled Veteran
  • Apr 8, 2018
    UK
    I thought I'd post this as a separate thread.

Last night and today I played a number and games and I experienced no crashes.

However, during one game where I was using the Gravity Imploder, at one point four of the other five players all dropped out simultaneously. One of whom I was in a party with and reported that the game had frozen completely, before their Xbox shut off like I had experienced several times. After that we played a few more games as different perks, characters and cosmetics and the game ran fine.

It occurred to me that no-one in any of the games where everything was behaving itself were using the Gravity Imploder, including myself. It might be a coincidence but the one constant in games that crash is that either I or other players were using the Gravity Imploder.

I bought it as a stand alone weapon rather than the new season pass too, if that's of any help.

Last edited: