• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bailey

Console sharpshooter Ammo count reload game crash (PS4)

Hey @war.to.fame I'll look into this. Would you mind answering a few questions I have that would help me investigate your issue? 1. What skills did you have equipped as a sharpshooter? 2. Were you able to get 141 ammo on previous waves?
  2. Bailey

PC Holo Armband A and B reversed

Copycat I've written this up for the devs to fix. Thanks so much for the report
  3. Bailey

PC Camera is stuck after killing a boss on Survival (w/ cheats/certain custom maps)

MrRogersBestNeighbor Question, if you have cheats enabled, does pressing the "End" key (I believe it's that) change the camera back to first person view?
  4. Bailey

Console Xbox perk class won’t level up after playing for hours

Zr Redkiller xD The team is currently investigating this issue and working on a fix
  5. Bailey

Console Joining servers Stuck "match over"

war.to.fame I've gotten this to happen too on PS4. I've written it up and pushed it to the devs. Would you mind telling me which console this happens to you on?
  6. Bailey

PC Maps w/ obj. mode in workshop don't show in map cycle w/ server set to Objective Mode

Yes this is a bug, QA is going to look into this. Thanks for the report. MrRogersBestNeighbor
  7. Bailey

Console missing cosmetics

It seems some of the cosmetics that used to be equippable aren't right now. We are looking into the issue. I've written up the Cyberpunk sparkyphantom958 and the Steampunk Dynamite Arm-band SnapJackalPop for the devs to fix. I'll keep looking for others, but if you have any other cosmetics that...
  8. Bailey

Console he game does not allow use of celebration animations.

Hey jhony ! Looks like there's a bunch of different bugs you're talking about here. I'm going to investigate your issues but could you explain each of them in more detail please? Some of these may have already been posted and pushed to the devs. Things I'd like to know are: -How long does the...
  9. Bailey

Console Three non-functioning Cosmetics on PS4

Thanks, I've written this up and pushed it for the devs.
  10. Bailey

Console Steam Fortress 'Out Of Map' Glitch

Thanks for the report. The video was super helpful. I've reproduced this and wrote it up for the devs
  11. Bailey

Console Steampunk octo-band invisible

LilStout I've reproduced this and have written it up for the devs to fix. Thanks for the report!
  12. Bailey

Character should drop the most expensive weapon after death.

bers I'm looking into the random dropped weapon issue for you, thanks for the heads up.