• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Thoughts on the "new" free weapons for Horzine Research Group

The med gun is very weak, can't even kill trash in a good time frame. The shotgun revolvers and SWAT nailgun feel pretty good.
  2. R

Will you be getting the new weapons DLC? Poll

It's 15AUD per weapon on the Australian store, y'know what else is 15AUD? ENTIRE fecken DLCs with maps, weapon, skins etc. Tripwires trying really hard to piss off their remaining KF2 playerbase. The weapons should of remained free, like they've always been. It just pure greed at this point and...
  3. R

Console Unable to find match

After some testing, Here are the results I tried the weekly mode and it doesn't work at all. All regions say they can't find a server. Survival mostly doesn't work, it keeps putting me in "phantom" lobbies which forever say match ended. I did manage to get a working match after trying 4...
  4. R

Console Unable to find match

KF2 Servers are completely broken on PS4, can't find a game no matter the region.
  5. R

Community Made Weapons

If making new weapons is so expensive, why don't you just balance/polish up some weapons made by modders, give said modders a gift card or something and then add the weapons to the main game FOR FREE, kind of like how community maps are added to the main game. It'd be a cheap way to add new...
  6. R

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

The balance changes look quite good, however i had hoped to see the DBSG returned to its former glory (it's garbage compared to the HZ-12) or at least close to it. The Doomstick should be made more consistent at headshotting zeds from close range, (like seriously, Scrakes at point-blank...
  7. R

What We Are Up To - Research, Research, Research!

These look interesting, even if they are just reskins with different funtionality.
  8. R

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

I've recommended this game to friends for years, because it had a good free DLC model, you shouldn't start charging for weapons after weapons have been added for free after all these years. It just feels bad, like the community is being betrayed bad. I guess i won't be recommending it to anyone...
  9. R

T5 Support Weapon - Jackhammer (Reposted)

Well if it fires slugs, i'd suggest a 1/2 damage split, so say about 200 ballistic damage and 100 explosive damage in a 3 meter radius. Fire rate should be somewhere between 275 and 300.
  10. R

Scrake Chainsaw as an usable weapon?

Well if it hits harder, has more range, and has about 2x the fuel of the Eviscerator, i could see a chainsaw being a viable tier 3 or tier 3.5 weapon.
  11. R

Riot Baton

What about a baton + riot shield combo? Maybe the riot shield could automatically combo with any one handed weapons, like pistols or 1 handed melee weapons.
  12. R

Bolter Gun for SWAT

Standard Bolters shoot .75 cal mini-missiles, they have more in common with an autocannon or RPG then an SMG. That would be an insanely strong weapon to have in the game. I think a regular SMG equiped with explosive 9mm ammunition would be a more reasonable idea, kind of like how the MAC10...
  13. R

We need an AK lmg with 75 or 100 rds mag please!

I meant the RPK. My keyboard has this word suggestion thing, which automatically adds words i've searched to the suggestions, i simply selected the wrong one. Anyway It's all fixed now. This would be very underpowered, it'd be worse then the Stoner in almost every way. 40 x 600RPM (10 bullets...
  14. R

We need an AK lmg with 75 or 100 rds mag please!

An RPD/Old school RPK would have to hit harder then an AK-12 due to the larger 7.62x39mm rounds vs the AK-12s smaller 5.45x39mm rounds. With this in mind i think a balanced RPK would look something like this. Weapon Name: RPK Price: 2000$ Fire Rate: 600RPM Damage Per Shot: 50 Magazine Capacity...
  15. R

Dying Randomly

I had this happen to me once while at the trader, it was about a week or two ago. It hasn't happened since, i just thought it was an odd one off occurrence.
  16. R

NEW ZEDS AND BOSS IDEAS, Devs Please Take A Look and Community Post some Ideas

How about a tall zed holding a mace and tower shield. With the mace this zed would deal moderate damage per swing and moderately knocks players back. It also can do a shove attack with the shield that deals minor damage, but greatly knocks the player back. The shield itself can break from enough...
  17. R

Demo Tier 1: M72 LAW

I'd rather see a Panzerfaust as a Tier 2. Performance wise it'd act like a higher damage M79, but with half the splash radius and less max ammo, it'd be good against scrakes (with headshots) FP/QFP and all medium zeds. Basically it'd be an early game RPG-7 that you could use in tandem with the...
  18. R

Survivalist Tweaks

I'd prefer the survivalist got remade from scratch, but if the devs are just going to tweak the current survivalist, then i have a few suggestions to make surv more viable. 1. Make Tactical Reload apply to all weapons. 2. Replace "Heavy Weapon Training" with a new skill called "Weapons...
  19. R

What are your top 3 QoL Changes for KF2?

1. Buff trash/underpowered weapons like the Microwavegun, Freezethrower etc. 2. Unnerf weapons that got nerfed too much, like the Husk Cannon, Eviscerator, Boomstick, Flamethrower etc. and bring them back to their former glory. These weapons were fun to use at one point, but now feel "mediocre"...
  20. R

Doomstick.....

Just increase the Doomsticks pellet count per shot from 6 to 9 and lower damage per pellet from 40 to 35, this will fix its inconsistent damage output and turn it into a burst damage machine, kinda like how the old un-nerfed Boomstick was.