• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. _KaszpiR_

PC Grenade thrown twice

Category: Code Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Threw grenade and noticed that apparently it split into two. Description: Played some action and wanted to throw grenade to flespound. I suddenly noticed that the animation showed throwing one grenade while in game it was registered...
  2. _KaszpiR_

PC Impenetrable models

Category: Models Reproducibility: Always Summary: Certain model props in game block bullets too well. Description: http://youtu.be/S39gS9PzBdw http://youtu.be/Hrvh_zjJdOM Parasols in bar are made of alien technology, they block bullets like nothing on earth :) The best if they were just...
  3. _KaszpiR_

PC Blue flickering screen on level change

Category: Graphic Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: Flickering blue screen when map change occurs Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSy54mjF6pU&feature=youtu.be Video settings: http://imgur.com/vB4OYuO Win 7 64bit, nVidia GTX 680, driver 347.52
  4. _KaszpiR_

PC Alt+F4 not implemented

Category: Code Reproductibility: Always Summary: Please allow Alt+F4 under Windows to exit game. Description: Pressing Alt+F4 does not exit game (doh) Online: Online. Win7 64bit
  5. _KaszpiR_

PC Double Shotgun reloads after second shot

Category: Weapon / Code Reproductibility: Always Summary: Double barrel shotgun reloads after shhooting second shot. Description: IMO double barrel shotgun should not automatically reload after second shot. Other weapons does not do this. Online: Online.
  6. _KaszpiR_

PC Lobby models snchronized movement

Category: Model Animation Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: If multiple users has the same model then you can see those models to move in the same moment in game. Description: When everybody use the same character model then they all move like a dancing team ;) Saw it once or twice when...
  7. _KaszpiR_

PC Chat is dissappearing during boss intro cutscene.

Category: Code / Chat Reproducibility: Always Summary: Chat is disappearing during boss intro cutscene. Description: Chat is disappearing during boss intro cutscene. You can still write, but after the cutscene the chat will vanish from the screen too fast to be noticed by anyone, unless they...
  8. _KaszpiR_

PC Sound effects insanely lound when send attack doors

Category : Sound Reproduuctibility: Always Summary: Sound effects insanely lound when zed attack doors Description: I've noticed that when zed pound the door, then this sound is very loud, it is louder than any gunshots nearby. This is especially noticeable on Outpost. Sometimes the same...
  9. _KaszpiR_

PC Music reduced to zero still shows track changes

Category: Code / Music Reproductiblitiy: Always Summary: Disable totally any sound events in engine if music volume is set to 0. Description: When you reduce music volume to zero then you can still see track change notification in the corner. Online.
  10. _KaszpiR_

PC CapsLock - cannot use if already bound

I cannot change CapsLock binding if it is already bound, and by default it is used as VoiceChat. With any other key it is possible to use it, and you get warning about changing key, but looks like it is not working with CapsLock. If I unbind CapsLock from VoiceChat I can assign the key, theough.
  11. _KaszpiR_

Server Suggestion - Sticky threads

I've got an idea making new Sticky thread that would lead to the wiki page with KF server configuration with specific options. Currently there are too many threads already stickied, and actually it is a bit messy for the people that want to start server on their own. Additionally scrolling and...
  12. _KaszpiR_

Server Log: CheckConnectionQueue: Failed to accept queued connection: 24

I just noticed that our server console (screen), and logs, is getting spammed with the follwing message: Log: CheckConnectionQueue: Failed to accept queued connection: 24 In addition when map was changing server was acting as if files were missing :/ It resulted in server loop with no...
  13. _KaszpiR_

Server server logging to subdirs based on date

many of you know that server can log to a file, where you define a file name format with chars transfromed to a date representation, like Servername_port_year_month_day_hour.log and so on So I was wondering, if the filename can contain / char that is used as directory limiter. What I want to...
  14. _KaszpiR_

Server starting server with widderent .ini file

one guy asked me how to start a server with not devfault RedOrchestra.ini fule but another one like server1.ini - to be abe to start two different servers from same location (google) something like (form odl unreal)?: ucc.exe server dm-Turbine?game=Botpack.DeathMatchPlus ini=server.ini...
  15. _KaszpiR_

DemoMask changes

in User.ini Screenshots [Screenshots] ShotMask= You can change this a bit with the following options below: %c = count - nr of the picture taken can be reseted using ShotCount var %d = date - date of screenshot taken %m = map name - map that was currently running %p = player name - player...
  16. _KaszpiR_

Snipers in texture mode

i've been using snipers for some time allready and noticed that snipers in texture mode are a bit different than in model mode. The issue is rather more affecting the german snipers, and the more precisely, the vertical amining line in scope. It is just too wide as you can see on...
  17. _KaszpiR_

Server uz2 - how to creating massive amount of files.

Okay, this works under windows, haven't tested if it work on linux, probably diff script (maybe i'll write bash script later if it is possible anyway) 1. go to directory where you installed RedOrchestra, can be a client. For me it is D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra\ 2. get...
  18. _KaszpiR_

Server migrating from Linux to Windows

Migrating From Linux to Windows 1. i believe you allready got downloaded server on linux :) 2. turn off linux server 3. get hldsupdatetool.exe from http://steampowered.com (get steam now, on right you got 'server' option) 4. install it, in my example in e:\hlds 5. start console - Menu...
  19. _KaszpiR_

Planes in RedOrchestra

I was speaking on irc on gamesurge with dev team, and they saud in new patch we are going to get planes! They said there will bea special version of BlacDayJuly and Berezina with the planes, because they are large enough to fut there planes in the air. After soem chat i was able to recieve...
  20. _KaszpiR_

Server Location of RO servers in the world.

See this thread.