• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. pokerman123

KF2 map move to KF3

ok thanks
  2. pokerman123

KF2 map move to KF3

I saw KF3 is announced, I wonder. Can we able to move KF2 maps to KF3 without issue?
  3. pokerman123

Tripwire Community Survey Discussion and Feedback

Also , I really want Versus Game mode become a standalone KF2 PvP game. Your team did killing floor 2 incursion , I think you can do it. Pure KF2 PvP game can have entirely different environment and setting to suit the PvP experience. Example : 1. No levels difference. Just like Left4Dead2...
  4. pokerman123

Tripwire Community Survey Discussion and Feedback

This game seems dying, my favorite servers were goes less players and less. Something went wrong cause they quit this game. Maybe: 1. Same boring zeds, although new boss is there, but the big guy Scrake and Fleshpound still has no new friend. Would like to see...... duel chainsaw Scrake? or...
  5. pokerman123

Multiple Objectives in One wave.

I was trying to make a Multi-Objective missions in one wave. A Holdzone Objective as Main mission (Must complete), and Secondary Repairable Mission It's a generator mission. Player must hold the area, but the area only available when generator is on. The generator has timer, when timer run...
  6. pokerman123

Yuletide Horror Is Here!

If we obtain Riot Shield. Can we put Riot Shield on our back when not using it?? it's very weird and not logical for now, make me think : Where does the shield go?
  7. pokerman123

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

Idea for next Medic HRG : Medical Seeker-6, it shoot a tiny rocket will release medic gas on contact.
  8. pokerman123

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

Can Riot Shield block Patriarch's rocket and minigun damage?
  9. pokerman123

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Update Is Now Live!

@Yoshiro Can your team redesign the Repairable Objective to have health differed from amount of player?? Currently the Health is static, it can be very slow in solo but it can be too fast to complete in 6 players situation. I would be less stressful if Solo player stop complaining my custom...
  10. pokerman123

Does it need to copy the entire KFGame.ini contents or just the input KFMapSummary setting in the KFWorkshopMapSummary.ini ??
  11. pokerman123

Why I can't vote KF-TheLibrary (a custom objective map) in a server? If we can't vote custom Objective map in the vote menu, does it still have meaning to make Custom Objective ??
  12. pokerman123

How to make my Custom Objective Map "KF-TF2_Harvest" showing in the vote list??? It won't showing on in my friend's server.
  13. pokerman123

Extend the cooldown of starting a Vote-kick

I think this suggestion may be old. I enter a server, we are playing fine, but after other players join, one player just start vote kick random player. We keep voting no, but the cooldown of starting the vote-kick is so short, he start again and again. Causes my screen has a small bar...
  14. pokerman123

What We Are Up To - The Return Of Cyberpunk & An AM(A)A!

This event's zed will have skin variant? I'd like to see Alien Zeds or Cyborg Zeds. And a new boss : M.D.A.R - a huge robot boss. (M=Mega)
  15. pokerman123

WWAUT - Nick's Plan

Hope its a deliver package mission that use Attach Actor "attach" package to a player. Just like how this work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_qkE-MvsK0 Unfortunately the Attach Actor won't work very perfect in Multi-player game, the server won't memorize the position of attachee, cause...
  16. pokerman123

PC [Kismet BUG] Attach Actor won't working well on Multi-Player.

The Mini-game video: Do you interest an express mission will be achieved in the official map? Like ..... deliver a Christmas present from Santa workshop to a Children's house.
  17. pokerman123

PC [Kismet BUG] Attach Actor won't working well on Multi-Player.

Foster Parent I have trouble on my maps. Map : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1539892478 I create a mini-game that player can bring the suitcase and he need to go to other base's table and complete the mission. However, the Attach Actor goes broken when the game is in Multi-player...
  18. pokerman123

PC Teleporter bug : Limitation

Okay....... hope next version will fix it ;w;
  19. pokerman123

Foster Parent Does your team found the bug source? Does it fixed now?
  20. pokerman123

Foster Parent Call [TW]Zane to fix the mod if this bug caused by the mod, its his mod. [TW]Zane's workshop: ​​​​​​​https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=675314991&searchtext=maxplayer