• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

The Death Test

Flawed test imo very few people are entirely honest with themselves, which this test requires in abundance.
  2. R

DH bugs!!

Piece of advice when your trying to argue a point, do it in a concise non confrontational manner you'll find people are more willing to hear you out:).
  3. R

Killing Floor in the Press -

I havent bought or paid attention to pc zone for a long time, some of the big budget titles they classed as classics 90+ i would have given 80- 85 it really seems that the bigger developers, publishers get about an extra 5-10 points in reviews in pc zone:rolleyes:. I'm not sure what TW can do...
  4. R

Operation Flashpoint 2 preview and screenies

I lol'd when he said he'd taken a hit to the head its nothing serious but i'm bleeding heavily lol wat a joke. Tbh this looks like a slightly more realistic cod with open levels and honestly wats with the stupid barrel bit i mean come on, as if the ability to take bullets to the face wasnt...
  5. R

Darkest Hour mod released on Steam for Red Orchestra - RO sale!

It was a great mod now its awesome:).
  6. R

Darkest Hour mod released on Steam for Red Orchestra - RO sale!

Yep made this mistake :(, have to download Dh again
  7. R

Germany gone off the deep end?

Piracy rate increases by 1 million percent:rolleyes:, seriously though thank the gods i dont live in germany talk about a knee jerk reaction. I mean these are the same idiots who want to ban paintballing.
  8. R

[Game] Hearts of Iron III

Did a quick search, i think that explains the bans. http://www.google.ie/search?q=third+biggest+party+here+in+sweden&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a
  9. R

[Game] Left 4 Dead 2 Announced

Maybe its a sly dig at the whole Resident evil 5 fiasco some kind of marketing ploy perhaps?, or maybe its a totally innocent decision to base the story around an african american family. Its really too early to tell for sure but let the rumor mill commence:D.
  10. R

killing floor is dieng

Well there's 3.3k players playing now so your talking rubbish imo, I would however love a new game mode.
  11. R

Steam required?

Look i like freedom as much as anybody but i understand the rational and i'm simply giving a reason why they might want to restrict freedom. Also i dont think they lose that much business because of this if they did they're policies would change pretty quickly that you can be sure of.
  12. R

Steam required?

Makes perfect business sense if you ask me, why would they want people to be able to resell games and buy games at discount prices. You could end up with situations where one game licence gets played by numerous people. Lets say a game is worth $50 and is bought and is then resold by the...
  13. R

Level Design On average, how long does it take to create a decent map?

Take your time imo make sure your map looks decent at the very least. Most of the people who release maps quickly do so either because they're exprienced or because they're releasing half finished maps.
  14. R

[Game] The ArmA 2 thread (hurr hurr, no Armed Assault 2)

Wow where you hear that, if its true BIS must be thick.
  15. R

Level Design Abandoned - [WIP]

Looks good like the idea, and well if your looking for nitpiking in the secound last shot the railing on the stairs seems to be solid wall which seems out of place, considering in most old houses a railing with wooden pillers was used.
  16. R

Red orchestra is not claiming to be a sim though more of a fps with some realistic mechanics. Although red orchestra does do alot of things with more realism than the likes of so called sims such as arma.
  17. R

Some thoughts on Killing Floor

Gusone your forgetting one reason why they'd support the game like they did with ro, that is it breeds loyalty and you'll get a reputation as a company who supports the community, one of the good guys so to speak. This kind of reputation and image of your company can be very valuable especially...
  18. R

LoL he talks about making the game fair and softening it:rolleyes:, there's the proof i'm afraid that opf2 will be much closer to a console style fps rather than a sim. I wish he'd just say the difficulty and realism has been reduced for the console market like every other sim or tactical...
  19. R

Some thoughts on Killing Floor

Red orchestra according to some:rolleyes: has been dying for 4 years now, and thats still going pretty strong all things considered, so i really wouldnt be worried about KF dying anything soon or even in a years time.
  20. R

Optimum Computer for RO: HOS?

IF the computer you get is able to run UT3 comfortably chances are RO2 will run well, but personally i'd wait for more details to emerge before you buy anything or even speculate as to the system requirements.