• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

That's a random bug. It occasionally does this. Should just auto-cycle maps unless someone else initiates a different map vote. More-than likely to work the next time. I believe the bug happens when you have another menu open when the mapvote menu appears. (Though I could be mistaken.)
  2. P

Beta Release [Mutator] Static Camera Mod

There's no need to go out of your way, but if you're willing and able to figure it out, that would be pretty awesome :)
  3. P

Beta Release Rebalance Mod

I can let you know this: If you want a mod, to speak to another mod, you must not have any physical relationships between the two. (I.e., client side files) You can refer to an other mods code, but you cannot request another mods assets, unless that other mod is ALREADY using those same assets...
  4. P

Server Non standard ports dont show in Server Browser/LAN

I've had a similar issue before, while changing your game port and query server should do the trick, have you tried restarting your computer? For some reason the servers tend to have the ports blocked occasionally, requiring the machine to be restarted. If that does not work, then I would...
  5. P

Beta Release [Mutator] Static Camera Mod

Interesting. I'm curious, since you seem to be looking at the camera sources. Do you think it would be possible to create a centered over-the-head third person view? Kinda like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTyJLNx797U I generally play in 3rd person with the ServerExt mod, however not a...
  6. P

Beta Release [Weapon/WIP] Glow Sticks

Cool concept. I like the way you think. Was thinking about making a map that had wall switches for light sources, and this would be a pretty cool addition.
  7. P

Server ANOTHER v1023 error

Whenever the server *attempts* to change the maps, the follow errors arise as below. Again nothing has been changed since 1022 like everyone else. This is very annoying... [0087.37] Log: World kf-map30-defense_cgb2.TheWorld [target] OnlineGameInterfaceSteamworks...
  8. P

Beta Release [GameType] ZED Survival vs mod

Possibly try them aiming at the chest? Should decrease their overall firepower.
  9. P

Final Release [Mutator] No Trader Collision

Simple Mut to remove team collision during the trader wave only. Was in another mod, but doesn't seem to be working, so I made a stand alone. Warning: I'm not exactly an expert on this stuff but it is working. Please let me know if there's some way to improve this. :) Download: Here Source...
  10. P

How do I add a new texture/material to the SDK?

Instead of dragging it into the content browser, try using import? I've never personally dragged anything in. I'll give it a look-see. Edit: Not having any issues here... Textures are working fine, even textures in another package.
  11. P

SDK Tutorials/Guides

I second this. I'm new to coding with unreal script, but you really shouldn't attempt to do this language without some sort of programming experience, no matter how basic. The developers like Marco that release their source code are great ways to learn how to do stuff, and it's been an absolute...
  12. P

How do I add a new texture/material to the SDK?

Umm, hmm. I can't say I've encountered this issue as I've been working with the SDK on my server. The only thing I can think of is that the client isn't able to open the location specified. Have you moved the necessary compiled files into your BrewedPC folder? The only thing I've seen is using...
  13. P

I've found a good work around for the bots. I've set the zombie rate to 15% and upped the bot spawn count to 64. I've seen positive results for this. However, I don't think there will be much of a balance for the bots since they do aimbot. Best suggestion I think would be to hope for a larger...
  14. P

Beta Release [Mutator] Extended RTD

Thanks for the update. ;) One of the more subtle yet satisfying additions to Marco's RPG mod. P.S., Ever thought of making this more aesthetic? I was thinking it would be cool if ya found a way to include like an icon, or a buff-bar style thing, displaying current remaining time, kind of like...
  15. P

I just updated my server side of things, and everything seems broken. I didn't change anything after updating and I'm getting a weird error. [0002.59] Log: Address = 0x27d4ed0 (filename not found) Address = 0x27dec17 (filename not found) Address = 0x210a680 (filename not...
  16. P

Thanks again Marco, this is pretty spectacular. I hopped into the server last night and it was pretty fun! Either way, amazing work!
  17. P

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

You know, it's funny you say that... because before I installed this mod, I wasn't able to get the round to continue long enough for the players to kill the second (or more) bosses, because the round would end prematurely. This mod fixes that issue. Perhaps another mod in your list is...
  18. P

Thanks Marco. Make sure you go into your web admin, change the X-MapVote settings to be configured the same as well. ?Game=HardModeBoss.HardSurv?
  19. P

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can explain why this is happening... I'm importing .wav files as the SoundCue nodes... and it's all working fine, however, when I save the project, it ends up being like 1.5-2gb in size, whilst there's only like 20 music clips, and they're 2mb each. How are you...
  20. P

Marco, thank you very much. This is amazing, I had just started to work on trying to figure out how to incorporate my own music... A++. Please keep on doing what you're doing, cause people like you are what make this community great. Edit: Figured it out :D The only thing missing from this...