• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nagels

The 10 Rules All Snipers Must Follow by The Red Sniper Himself, Vassili Zaitsev

Dont forget the golden numero uno rule Stay back at the spawnpoint :D
  2. Nagels

[Game] Napoleon Total War mods?

If you want the realism kick then I'd suggest the Lordz mod Hockey. It's well crafted altho I'm not sure how many play it atm. http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=12289
  3. Nagels

Napoleonic Mod

Could be interesting, I've played The History Channel Civil War game and found it pretty enjoyable.
  4. Nagels

I'm a ROOST player, and what the hell is RO2?

The game was pushed out hard and fast in an unready state, we all know this. To be fair TWI have stated their intent to resolve things......this will take some time to get to as there are a lot of things to fix. What's been a dissapointment for many who played ROOST is the distant relation RO2...
  5. Nagels

Realism, frustration, and other things ROHOS

RO1 worked because it was what it was. RO2 is trying to be too many things without being any one identifiable mode atm. I've said it several times.......let the game satisfy both the arcade fans and the realism fans by having the correct options for both. The game should not have to rely...
  6. Nagels

RO2: State of the Game

Grobut makes a compelling and very honest post without malice. In all probability it is the most balanced assesment I've read.
  7. Nagels

RO2 The Future

Many of us have been around for a while as you said Butch. However this was a game release which didn't endear itself to many with various issues involved. These were issues raised in the closed beta by many (myself included) in a reasonable, polite and proper manner which it must be said were...
  8. Nagels

Red Gambit Series

Mate of mine is putting a series of books together on WW3 from 1945 to 1947. Some info http://www.redgambitseries.com/ ( if you're of a mind to peruse it:))
  9. Nagels

[Game] Total War series

Rome- Superb sp and mp. Empire-Reasonably good mp once you get past the bugs. Napoleon- Really good mp, smooth and at the right speed. Shogun 2-Enjoyable sp and much changed mp, not convinced about some of the new features. retainers tend to be the all important factor in most battles...
  10. Nagels

Thoughts on Realism and RO:2

Interesting and thought provoking assessment from the op , +1 for that. Teasing out the concept in order to further a conclusion. I would think the end goal is finding that very very fine central circular overlap of the various realism input areas to reach what we might term gaming rapture...
  11. Nagels

Open Letter To TWI

Contrary to what some may think this thread was intended as a suggestion......and yet it goes back to type with mundane posts that actually contribute nothing in the long term. The simple point is that the game could actually accomodate many more people. And how is this is a bad concept? I'm...
  12. Nagels

Open Letter To TWI

Firstly, this is not a post of massive spamranting text or trolling, it's a suggestion that may go some way towards calming and resolving some core issues at the heart of many posts elsewhere. I have no issues with whatever bugs are present.....TWI have a solid and credible history of fixes...
  13. Nagels

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

Best of luck on this, sounds like a winner. I think you're right about the jog speed encouraging the arcadey run n gun as is.
  14. Nagels

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

Honest thoughts well presented from the OP. I would say give things time, there is a spinal strength in the game that will be utilised soon. Things are different and new to us Roost junkies, some good- some frustrating. All will balance out at some stage be it from mods or dev input and...
  15. Nagels

[Tuning] Shots Not Registering. Need info from other players

Some differences right enough, lead time seems to really be anyones guess a lot of the time. Getting centre mass hits and the guy can still live and bandage even after a major bloodmist shot. Some hits within medium range on a stationary target have no registration. Not waht you want with a...
  16. Nagels

"Die, Sookie!" ??

Was a derogatory term for conscripts from prison. Stalin offered them pardons etc and the prisoners who stayed behind referred to them as Sukis (b1tches would be pretty close)
  17. Nagels

Server Start/Stop Server

Do you have a dedi server box Lush or a rented server? You should be able to set user permissions acccess with a dedi box, a rented server will need the company to set them up I think. Eg we have a dedi box and different members hve access to different sections depending on their admin...
  18. Nagels

Server Start/Stop Server

Are you talking about the webadmin console or the actual remote server access Lush? Havent seen any option to start /stop in the webadmin console like there was in other games. We normally start/stop from the ftp access if thats of any help.
  19. Nagels

[Solution] Boost to game performance

Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up task manager, you can check usage by scrolling thro the tabs