• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

What We Are Up To - Something Fresh From The Labs

Very cool. I think we have almost full arsenal for potential scientist perk... right? Blackhole and sonic weapon next pls :D
  2. V

What We Are Up To - Spilling The News

Nice... i hope you enjoyed well deserved holiday. Thanks for continued developement in 2019 :-)
  3. V

Second Christmas Beta Weapon Adjustments Survey

Make that link more visible :D https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzbJl8M_rF08n1iqTqtZ59DIq-ZiiqI07Z0riavFzb-hcqgw/viewform
  4. V

Killing Floor 2 Second Twisted Christmas Beta Is Here

Well, same question could be raised for any potential Commando+SWAT crossperk weapon. Does that mean we should not add any? Technically, it is impossible to come with a weapon that is both SMG (used by SWAT) and Assault rifle (used by Commando).
  5. V

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

Firebug has literally no skill that would improve melee weapons. Its only value as crossperk would be XPs for both perks and going melee with something else than Zerk (or Survivalist) is meh :D
  6. V

WWAUT - Somebody Told Us You Would Need These Presents

"later this year" Good thing its October already :D Cant wait for those beauties!
  7. V

The Monster Masquerade is here! Update 1071 Changelog

Cant wait for next update(s). This one is epic, especially zed skins (said someone who prefer vanilla over everything else).
  8. V

Monster Masquerade Opt-In Beta Is Now Live - Build 1069 for Clients and Servers

Not sure, i may be blind, but Stg 44 barell behaves like a pudding or... *sigh*... rubber dildo, while firing. Is that normal/intended?
  9. V

XP % gain for prestige

Boring? I think every reward prestige offers is better than playing with maxed perk for nothing...
  10. V

WWAUT - See You At PAX WEST!

Hans, the Vampire lord...he will feast on your esse...blood :D
  11. V

WWAUT -Answering Questions... About a Zed With A Limp?

Damn, such an hard work with limited time skins. Havent you thought about adding a Theme as an option/mutator of map? You know, so players could host/join f.e. Haloween themed game during christmas? Or Vanilla theme during some event (there are some who prefer vanilla skin without further...
  12. V

WWAUT - Matching Costumes

I love these guys :D
  13. V

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

Epic... as always. I am glad Sharpy will get some nice fully auto (or semi-auto like EBR?) weapon.
  14. V

Summer Update Second Beta Changelog

You even cant. Well, unless you are playing 10+ round mode at one of the lower difficulty. Otherwise you would need very generous donor to get that much dosh and honestly, to buy what? That weapon is not 40% better than T4 weapon so why the cost is?
  15. V

Is it possible to presige multiple times?

Well, i would like to see a new Endless-like mode, working like some kind of meta-game with each round getting more and more difficult, with more mutators etc. (How to call it? It is tied with prestige level, so.... maybe Exhibition XD ) With that, real bonuses to healt, damage etc. given by...
  16. V

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

Hmm.... now when we have T5 weapons, any chance adding more LMGs? I mean after all this worrying about being overpowered, our only LMG, Stoner, seems to be pretty well ballanced (some would say he could be even stronger), so why stop there?
  17. V

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

About EDARs - how about they go rampage after having their head shot off? You know, without recognising friend/foe, they also could actually attack nearby zeds. Or it may be tied to potential new perk like engineer or scientist. I would like this perk, maybe he could have his own EDAR, or black...
  18. V

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

I have some ideas about upgrade system: 1st - How about showing how expensive upgrades will be and how many slots will maxed out weapon take? Example: Stoner 1100 (3700) dosh, 9 (11) weight. Sorry, dont remember exact number of available upgrades and their costs :D Why this addition? Well, with...
  19. V

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

Could we please swap stats of Railgun and M99? Railgun should be the best Sharpy weapon, which is now M99 i am afraid. It makes no sense to me...why developing high-tech weapon if its power is lower than power of weapon already known to mankind? :D
  20. V

The collective thread as to why E.D.A.Rs need to be gone

Sad DEVs did not come with concept of Zed that shoots needles or other projectiles, or Zed that use his "telescopic hands" (geez, my english suck right here :D ) to grab and immobilize players. Or Zeds with cyberimplants similar to those Patriarch has. I dont really like the idea of Robots in...