• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Changing Conditions this Summer - QoL, Balance, and a New Outbreak

Yeah that's why I asked actually, I randomly saw the patch note and wonder if somebody has tried the changes. On paper it looks like a strong nerf but wouldn't be surprised if that is still not enough. I wonder if there have been other kiting classes' changes that I might have missed like...
  2. C

Changing Conditions this Summer - QoL, Balance, and a New Outbreak

I haven't played the game for years, wondering what's the meta now? Is it still a piece of cake to solo vanilla 6p HoE with medic or have these changes finally addressed that?
  3. C

Final Map KF-KF1-Bedlam

Wow the nostalgia hits hard. Even on KF1 it was very rare to get this map. I don't think I've played it for 10+ years
  4. C

Is this ok?

This play was a clear mistake and death absolutely deserved, the good news is that it is easy for you to fix so you won't die from that again. Husk is a tricky enemy with Zerk, but this is something you can learn: Don't engage a husk who is not in his idle animation. Especially DON'T engage a...
  5. C

New difficulty above HoE: Hardcore

Then surely you would have been able to show us a video where it matters. Right? You have dozens of videos. Why the only clip you were able to choose was one where parrying had literally ZERO impact. You would have been at 100 HP two seconds after the hit, parrying or not. Do it. Show us one...
  6. C

Sure, give me an account with lvl 5 medic and a team of 5 players who won't vote kick me. Lol... I'm not gonna reset my perks and install a CD server just to prove a forum point especially one that is so inconsequential. I know I'm replying instead of o2, but there are so many things wrong with...
  7. C

Strong Nerf for Medic

Wow very nice to see you're still looking into the forums feedback, I ask you humbly, on top of this specific issue many players on these forums have filed other issues that are as important as this one, and I do not demand you to allocate time to read everything on the forum but it would be...
  8. C

I can't make sense of what you're trying to tell. We ask for nerfs of things that are too strong, and buffs for things that are too weak. Of course we can do both at the same time. Example: decrease zed count in 3p Hoe, increase it in 6p HoE. That's not to make the game harder or easier...
  9. C

If you speak for multiplayer, this is an absolutely ridiculous argument. So I have two theories. Either: You don't care about balance at all. Or, You play only in solo. I guess it's the latter... If that's the case, make it clearer that you are balancing with solo in mind, as most people think...
  10. C

While the changes I suggested are with HoE in mind, they positively affect all difficulties to some extent. I don't see any problems with nerfing medic and buffing KFP/Abom/Patriarch for all difficulties. LMS/MaxMonsters could be kept specifically for HoE, or in a new difficulty, but they...
  11. C

The game does not need changes like this to be more difficult, at least at this stage. The main reason why KF is easy is because of exploitable game mechanics. Adding more monsters with more HP does not make the game more difficult when you can kite them forever. For example, a medic lvl 5 with...
  12. C

End-of-Year Survey: PERK SKILL Suggestions

I have 2 hyoptheses for that: - bugged map hitbox / invisible item on ground which blocks the nade sight. - the non-frozen zed was in one of those "non-freezable" states that I mentioned but the animation was bugged and it looked like a normal animation, or maybe I simply didn't see it. (but...
  13. C

End-of-Year Survey: PERK SKILL Suggestions

I don't disagree with most of your suggestions but wanted to point out one where you're very wrong, the sharpshooter: FYI, "Always prepared" is by far the better perk, having that one extra grenade often is a life saver and on top of that the ammo buff synergizes very well with M14 which is one...
  14. C

RPG Rebalance Idea (Feedback Appreciated)

Please, I agree with you 100% on the basis but stop writing it in such an insulting manner for TWI, at some point they'll think we are just here to hate on their game and that's not constructive for anyone. I don't think all hope is lost, in fact there have been some great balance changes this...
  15. C

Player kicking

Yea he won lmao. He left shortly after without typing anything in chat. I guess he was a new player, and probably super confused by what just happened. Normally I would agree with you, but the sad truth is, after playing for some time you'll realize solo'ing in this game is kind of broken. The...
  16. C

Player kicking

There is a 4th, very legitimate reason to kick someone: Medic ends up being the last one to die and takes an eternity to complete the wave. (sometimes can also be zerk/surv) From OP's post this actually seems to be the reason for this specific vote kick. I normally don't support vote...
  17. C

RPG Rebalance Idea (Feedback Appreciated)

I'm not sure why we'd want to nerf demo, he requires some skill to use and does not break the game (at least not as much as medic/surv/zerk/gunslinger). Demo deals massive damage at the expense of survivability and is well balanced in this respect, for starters he absolutely needs a medic to be...
  18. C

Killing Floor 2: The Chop Til' You Drop Christmas Beta 2 Is Here For PC!

Still extremely confused as to why there is no change to Patriarch. Here would be a good start: Patriarch: Starts spawning minions at 65% health (was 50%) Starts fleeing at 50% health (was 35%) Total health increased by 15% (that way the fight won't change except for people who try to...
  19. C

Dead to this game... Thanks TRIPWIRE!

The zerk nerfs were needed imo, but TWI's balance philosophy seems very unconsistent. Why was zerk nerfed so hard, but not medic? medic has always been much better than zerk and has exactly the same problems of being too forgiving and kiting the game for 40 min. If TWI really doesn't want to...