• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ButtProblems.

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

That new Stalker skin is great, I want to leave it on after the event. I like the shotgun too. Having the same lag that omano described on any boss kill and multiple maps.
  2. ButtProblems.

zeds variation

Making a haphazard FP variant would really kill the tension of one popping up, and they are infrequent spawns. I think the variant spawn rates are way too high as it is. The teleporting stalker was the shiver. If you played the KF1 shiver, you do not want those back. Enemies teleport enough...
  3. ButtProblems.

Our Partners At Iceberg Are Giving Away 4 Mr. Foster Masks - Enter to Win Today!

"Send the picture to us in a Tweet." Shame I won't be entering.
  4. ButtProblems.

What do you expect in next update?

I made that suggestion before launch, but the banner refused to change. They could at least turn the transparency up.
  5. ButtProblems.

What do you expect in next update?

A revamp to the door welding system? That kind of thing would go well with a bunch of hold out maps.
  6. ButtProblems.

Killing Floor 2 doesn't want to load

I have the same problem but on a Radeon card. It tried to load for 11 minutes and was eating up 42% system memory and I finally shut the process down.
  7. ButtProblems.

Every single update... [rant]

Quake II and Half-Life did it. Interesting that a new engine added the problem back in.
  8. ButtProblems.

KF 1051 The Descent Content Pack

The Descent content update without a blonde and a rock climbing pickaxe? Can't help but feel an opportunity was missed. The Clots are basically the cave people.
  9. ButtProblems.

Gunfire sounding like toys and punchless thread number 100

I have "reduce high pitch sounds" enabled so I can't hear my tinnitus and ears bleeding when I mag dump a .500 S&W in a broom closet. The sounds did come out inconsistent? for lack of a better term. I just dislike heavy bass in something like a shotgun sound, it sounds too much like a Michael...
  10. ButtProblems.

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

Prayers have been answered. Neat choice going with a Stoner and we're all happy to see flares again.
  11. ButtProblems.

Fire shotgun boost in new update.

The most kills with firebug on Farmhouse? Shocking. It's in a good spot with napalm. I do miss the flare guns though, I want to hit something in the face with it across the map.
  12. ButtProblems.

KF2 1050 Update - Tropical Bash

Are the alpha clots and gorefiends still unstoppable bullet sponges?
  13. ButtProblems.

Am I remembering this right? Shooting legs / arms off?

There is already a form of limb damage in the game because of the new status effects and stumbles. I think actually blowing a leg off would add a ton of new animation work to the game and losing arms would modify attacks unless we started getting slapped with phantom limbs. A crawling fleshpound...
  14. ButtProblems.

WWAUT - Heading Into 2017

People that don't remember KF1 at launch or the tier 3 weapons update being a huge, game-breaking change that pissed veterans off. Yes, people didn't want new weapons. As long as the siren bug gets fixed it's going to be a solid update.
  15. ButtProblems.

Final Map KF-Offices [A KF2 map successor to the original KF1 Offices map]

My favorite part of the new map is that falling out of the top window is 98 damage so we can still do the freefall to the trader. The stairs aren't as bad a deathtrap now either.
  16. ButtProblems.

Carbines

The Enhanced Battle Rifle system was a furniture and optics update for the deteriorating stock of disused M14's still in or out of service but taking up space in the armories. It basically swapped the internals of that rifle out for new parts so the Army wouldn't just be scrapping the old Korean...
  17. ButtProblems.

KF2 Overall

Did you actually play the Volter Manor? Biotics Labs with the giant organ grinders? Some of the maps are downright disgusting. The lighting is dynamic now so some maps like Catacombs get pretty bleak. The rest is up to the mapper. We actually have a map where we can run around in a thunderstorm...
  18. ButtProblems.

Underlevel perks

The railgun lights up weak points on every model. I was surprised when the green part of Pat's arm was his weak point. A level 6 gunslinger outplayed almost all of us on Suicide Zed Landing so it's really not a big deal, especially on Hard (which is too easy now). The problem I see is level 20+...
  19. ButtProblems.

Carbines

Assault carbines? The AR15 already is a short barrel carbine. Pistol carbines? SWAT if they put those in for some reason. Rifle carbines? Who doesn't want a KAR98k for the Sharpshooter. We don't have any bolt actions yet.
  20. ButtProblems.

A very selfish and somewhat disrespectful question regarding the Soundtrack

I leave it off honestly, sorry sound guys. My ears are too sensitive to withstand an hour of screeching and it killed the horror vibe on some of the KF1 maps for me. The game has gotten so visually loud that I think heavy metal is overkill and I'd rather have ambient soundtracks on individual maps.