• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

GC and teleproting zeds combo is a nightmare

Teleporting zeds is not a game conductor system. That's always happened.
  2. N

VS siren pull is cheapass garbage

A good teammate will keep an eye on his team. Even if i'm doing my own thing i'll turn around every now and then to make sure things haven't gone to **** behind me. Even if i'm doing good on my own, it's still a team game and when I need it, having two people to fire at a fleshpound instead of...
  3. N

User reviews on Steam...

Any game has people that hate it. They usually all get filtered into the easiest accessible forum. For most games it's the official forums, for steam games it's the steam forums. Though there is a difference between the game being bad and the game being disappointing. I might have a problem with...
  4. N

Killing Floor 2 feels so soulless

The problem with that is no one is good against a fleshpound. We all wanted the heavy hitters because while scrakes could be dealt with fleshpounds were annoying with the only way to kill them was just hit it until one of you dies. Scrakes have gotten easier with the gunslinger but we still...
  5. N

Tactics Hans Parry-Bug and difference on playing offline vs. online

The attacks where the zed's weapon glows (fleshpounds and scrakes do it too) we're made to be unparryable specifically for a reason like that. So yes, it's intended. Maybe they didn't intend it for Hans, it was implemented for an anti zerkwall function and I guess Hans got caught in the...
  6. N

I loved using the dwarf axe in KF1. Whenever you killed something with a light attack its body became a ragdoll and just went flying. It was great.
  7. N

KF 1025 Update

Medic should help but it should not make or break a team without one, especially on hard. As for low level people playing on hard, well, yeah. That's the point of hard. It's a notch up above normal to get you used to the game before you try the real challenges.
  8. N

For me it's two things. The loss of tricks to the zeds (staying out of a fleshpounds view for example.) In KF1 there was a big difference between a scrake and a fleshpound. In KF2 they honestly feel mostly the same. Sure there's different damage areas but but it doesn't feel like they're...
  9. N

Please... This needs to stop.

I join servers based on my ping to the server, instead of how long the game has been going for. I'd take an early game over a late game but i'd rather join on wave 8 on a server I have 40 ping to then join on wave 1 on a server I have 200 ping to.
  10. N

Mini WWAUT - Stats

Why does the perk selection chart for suicidal only go to 20% when the others go to 30%? It makes it a little misleading. It makes it seem like suicidal sees a lot more players than everything else when according to the charts it looks like hard and HoE see the most players.
  11. N

How do you feel about each weapon?(survey)

"What difficulty have you based this on?" That's a hard question because it differs based on weapons. The evicerator is trash even on normal, while things like the trench gun are fine for normal and hard but starts to fall short after that. The Vlad 9000 doesn't see much use on normal or hard...
  12. N

Tactics Iron Sights vs Crosshair vs From The Hip

The crosshair seems useless to me since it's not in the center of your screen. Usually I just hip fire unless i'm firing at something really far away. After playing for long enough i've got a feel for where the shot will hit.
  13. N

Difficulty scaling making waves easier? No, just no

You know I assumed everyone read the entire post before complaining about it, though from reading on here it doesn't seem like that're true. If I could just quote a section from it. The bolded section states that difficulties can be tuned down, but only towards the ones bracketing it. So I...
  14. N

Difficulty scaling making waves easier? No, just no

I dont know I think it could be nice. I'll have to see how it's implemented. Think of how it is currently, if your entire squad wipes and you survive alone, unless you're on normal then you just die. That's something people (myself included) have been complaining about for awhile. Also think...
  15. N

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

I don't know about other people but I don't play games every day for years, I take breaks. Play for a few weeks or a month, then take a break, then come back to the game. Also yes those spikes in game activity seem to be centered around updates for the main part, but that's as to be expected...
  16. N

I wish we could 'level' past 25 -Prestige levels-

Well they need to add it at some point, the point of EA is players get to play the game while it's still being worked on. It has to come out of EA at some point though and that would require all the systems being added.
  17. N

Tactics Opinions: Zweihander&Pulverizer / Zweihander&Vlad.

I'm assuming he was meaning a parry, which would make that correct. Parry being a perfect block rather than just holding the button.
  18. N

Doesn't it bugs you?..

Why would you ever press R to wipe your blood off? If your weapon isn't completely covered in zed blood then you're not trying hard enough. A bloody weapon is a job well done.
  19. N

Tactics Opinions: Zweihander&Pulverizer / Zweihander&Vlad.

Blocks and parry are a flat damage reduction, regardless of weapon. You do have parry rating where some weapons will be unable to parry certain zeds. The pulverizer and the zweihander are equal in parry rating though.
  20. N

Dodging Scrakes

Ability to hit the player trying it, yes. chance to hit, no. The game should be solid mechanics, not you relying on random chance not to screw you.