• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

Now to the stupid question of the week! How does one uninstall this mod? I have no time to play this right now and I need the space... Sooo... How? Where?
  2. P

To decrease load times, turn off precaching and change game cache size

I have had some serious problems after july. I reinstalled my windows XP and with that I also lost the install of RO. My load times were very fast, like 20-30secs, and I was most of the time one of the first arriving to the server. Now my load times are 2 minutes, 15 seconds to Danzig, and I...
  3. P

Onions Medic Idea

Maybe then this would be useful, when we have 64--->million players in one server and there actually would be need for the extra reinforces. I mean that one fighting soldier traded for few(if lucky)reinforces.
  4. P

Rakowice secondary objectives

Yep. Almost always. One time we lost, if we had 10 secs, we would had won it. Germans are just too disorganized to hold every objective. Only way to axis hold russians, are to spawn first and rush to the first objective and kill the ruskies before they even get close to the first one. Which...
  5. P

Tactics Get in the cap zone!

Actually I got kicked cuz yelling so fuking lot to those scary children behind sandbags. Konigsplats is propably the worst map. Some players are so scared, that when they try to snipe with their ppsh, I have time to cap one zone three times(ofcourse loosing it cuz no one is coming to help me)...
  6. P

Your favourite RO moment so far

You can't forget this moment. Orel(the one with lesser tanks available). Seven T34/76 attacking Central Peaks and ruins and then rushing to total victory in lesser than 20 minutes, from situation where we had only one capzone left. It was just amazing to look how the tanks rolled the soviet...
  7. P

Take a break! No?

I played last time this game in christmas. Now I'm trying to start again. This isn't the first time I'm having a break from this game(or from other games). So what I'm wondering, is that do you play this all the time, with no breaks, or do you play this as periodically as I do. 2 months of...
  8. P

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

S6E1 My two intentional teamkills The classic orel hell which makes everyone to kill each other cuz there is no tanks at the same spawn. I have always thought that those TK guys in spawn are idiots, but so was I once. I was bored, so I wanted to see if there was a TK kick system in the server...
  9. P

Voodoo Extreme 2006 Best FPS

What is so wrong with being a fan of some game. I don't think that if some game deserves it, it should not be supported by players, just because someone can say that we are fanboys. Fanboy is[in this case] a gamer who can't see the flaws of the game, or can see them but ignores them. I'm not...
  10. P

Voodoo Extreme 2006 Best FPS

Who could've guessed that now when the traditional hypeFPS games do not succeed in this poll, some people are talking about foul play cause of this "vote now" thing. [spot the sarcasm]
  11. P

The new German tank camouflage really works.

Haven't played Arad after patch, but in KonigsPlatz when playing as a russian, I never even saw that Tiger when it was stationary. Of course when it started shooting, I saw it, but it just blended into the backround in long distances. The old "africa-camo" was horrible. Might as well paint a...
  12. P

KILLING SPREE (post 'em here)

Me against 5 germans in small room and i had Mosin Nagant. I won! (they ended up shooting each other and I only had to kill 3 guys). Had plenty of those 30 kills in a row sprees, with rifle ofcourse. Orel I destroyed 5 tanks in Central with my T-34(older, crappier). Alone of course.
  13. P

Free Fall Booster Pack now available on Steam

Currently there are no official released Tripwire Interactive maps that take advantage of this functionality.
  14. P

A Collection of Reviews

Pellit.fi --> Pelit.fi Pellit = sheet metals/plates Pelit = Games
  15. P

Remove artillery TK punishment--or at least

This would be kind a tricky to do, but also remove that TK kick with satchels. Not completely, only when satchel blows also an object. Dunno about you, but someone once told me that explosives are dangerous, and YOU SHOULD NOT GO AND LOOK IT WHILE IT IS GOING TO EXPLODE! Soon no-one wants to be...
  16. P

Tactics Weird Marksmanship Tip

Aah another "i play RO which is super realistic combat manouver game!!!". Bull****. First of all, this game is not so different from CoD when talking about infantry and rifle shooting. You aim, you fire, you hit. No need to be idiot when we have topic "WEIRD marksmanship tips". If i say that i...
  17. P

If you spend 20secs of careful aiming to one soldier, you end up killing 2 soldiers and bang, then you are dead. If your aiming comes from your backbone, then you end up killing 4 soldiers in 20secs and bang maybe then you are dead. I don't know if you have problems to separate real life from...
  18. P

All I do is see the target in my screen, put the rifle upon it and shoot. NEVER hesitate, hesitation will kill you more often than missed shot. When you have done this like 2 years(in CoD i did it, in Ost, I still keep doing that), it comes from the backbone and there is very little margin to...
  19. P

Facial Animation on soldaten

Would be quite hell since you would be force to load every face like in OFP.