• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mahnsikir

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I <3 you guys :o Lovely stuff, love their place in Edinburgh. Almost pee'd myself when I found a bottle of tokyo in Rome, but of course was super expensive over there.
  2. Mahnsikir

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

Fantastic mod, just bought OA for it. First game had a great moment when mid way through looting a building a bandit being chased by zombies runs in, doesnt see me tries to steal my hoard of makarov ammo I left while I was searching around and clearing the place with a random pistol I found...
  3. Mahnsikir

[Game] Syndicate [2012]

Well that looks like it'll be a pretty average shooter with maybe a few interesting features. Know its kinda stupid to write it off after one trailer, but if there was more to it than just a basic man shoot you'd think they would try and show it in the trailer, especially given the relitive...
  4. Mahnsikir

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

They can also charge up to
  5. Mahnsikir

Separate Use/Bandage/Give Ammo from Cover

Really needed imo. Just needs cover to be its own key, pick up/give ammo/bandage are fine together. Right now its damn annoying at times when you simply just want to give ammo to an MGer or pick up a rifle from near a window and because the 'use cover' command supersedes them you end up...
  6. Mahnsikir

Beta Download

Could be possible, phones can (well I know android can) make use of the wake-on-lan feature via wifi-lan to switch on a PC etc. So you'd just need some app that hooks into the steamAPI/news feed for updates of 'x' game which when it finds a new one will switch on your pc and hey presto updates...
  7. Mahnsikir

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Bah typical decided to play bit of RO last night for ol times sake and guess what... It broke my mouse :( Or more specifically the middlemouse button brining up iron sights. So yeah no rush on the beta folks, replacement wont be here till the end of the week....or I guess I could just...
  8. Mahnsikir

Tangodown Red Orchestra 2 Beta Hands-on preview

Nice write up mate, always enjoy the 'stories' and experiences in (p)reviews. All well and good explaining features and how it plays but, like when you've played something yourself, the stories are what you take away from it.
  9. Mahnsikir

Short gameplay video

Cheers Zips, more videos are always appreciated. Now if Youtube will actually decided to load/buffer >480p for me, grrr been rubbish all week.
  10. Mahnsikir

2D Art The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh :is2:
  11. Mahnsikir

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Magical brown satchels of candy (that for some reason a team mate decided to drop down next to some tank/fragile looking door :confused:) that you and your team mates should always crowd around while you wait for it to release its yummy goodies in explodey wonder.
  12. Mahnsikir

Computer Build & Upgrade MegaThead

Well that went smoother than expected, no real hassle. Only small problem was that I found the rubber feet on my older (better) CPU cooler were all warped out of shape from old age so wouldnt fit properly so I had to just use the stock i5 cooler for now, which is perfectly fine for stock...
  13. Mahnsikir

Wot, no ribbon cables? :p
  14. Mahnsikir

Ordered my stuff today, so fingers crossed it'll be waiting for me on Monday when I get in, though the weekend isnt the best use of it, got to love free next day courier delivery. May even get it tomorrow, pretty unlikely but its happened before. :) Not built up a PC from motherboard up in...
  15. Mahnsikir

Polish Collector's Edition - WoW!

Pretty nice selection for a CE, is this the first time a game has been released with a 'major' film as an extra? A historic documentary DVD would have been kinda cool though. No big reference/tactics book though :(:D Haha I was thinking to myself just as I scrolled down and saw your post :p :IS2:
  16. Mahnsikir

Planning on ordering a pretty similar build this weekend actually. My mobo has started going iffy, and initially I was just going to replace it but I was looking at costs of replacing 'old' tech compared with new stuff and thought nah for only a bit more I can have a 'brand new' up-to-date...
  17. Mahnsikir

What kind of Monitor do you use ?

Still using my LG Flatron 22" 1680x1050 and Viewsonic somthing 22" 1080p. Couldn't cope without duel screen these days, as blacklabel said, that second screen is invaluable. Will hopefully be many a long year till I have to get rid of them as im more than happy with size/res of them for now...
  18. Mahnsikir

Best cities in Europe?

Yeah Barcelona is nice and it does sound like it would be a good place for you, if you can find a job there. When you first mentioned driving, I thought to myself British drivers are generally pretty sedate compared to some, but yeah that's damn true about crossings like that, you feel like...
  19. Mahnsikir

New Preview from Strategy Informer

:rolleyes: Hah, they've edited that first paragraph slightly to make it a bit less unprofessional... I guess it is good (for TWI less so the punters) to see someone's view who obviously isn't a fan/familiar with the original but still their writing style leaves a bit to be desired.
  20. Mahnsikir

Euro Gamer Preview

Don't if its telling for him or me, but read the first two paragraphs of the and thought, "this is Quinns". He really does get into the idea of a game and respect it for it, no matter what it is, before making judgement. His diaries for PCG, Eurogamer and RPS are always a good read.