• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Code Request for help regarding a "Show Current Stats" mutator

I own a Zedternal server and one of the most requested mutators or mods everyone seems to be interested in adding is the ability to "view" or see your stats update in real-time on your screen or elsewhere. Is it possible to do this? I'm not very experienced with creating mods from scratch as...
  2. D

KF (Question) 3rd Person Weapon Skin Location

I was wondering where the 3rd person weapon skin location is defined in the weapon code. Is it in the weapon file? The pickup file? I would like some help figuring out where it's defined in the code. I made a few skins but can't seem to figure out how the 3rd person weapon skin is applied in...
  3. D

KF Rusty Weapons Pack

This helps very much, those skin were kind of an exaple and in no way a finished product. It's kind of like a concept picture, but yeah i fully agree. I threw those together quickly mainly as example. The finished product will be much more detailed and like you said with the rubber/wood parts...
  4. D

KF Rusty Weapons Pack

This is currently a WIP and will include 3 weapons from the base game. This pack will serve like the paid community skin weapon packs except these weapons will be altered to fit their skins. As rusted weapons they will shoot slower, reload slower, cost less but have much more firepower. (Had...
  5. D

KF (Release) Explosive AA-12 Shotgun (v1.1)

v1.3 Released - RUSTY SKIN UPDATE (Low-Res Version) ((INFO:)) A semi-automatic explosive AA-12 shotgun. As of now the weapon is basically a normal AA-12 with modified projectiles and rate of fire. In the future I plan to add a custom model and animations along with sound. This weapon is...
  6. D

KF Replacing the default knife through trader

Thank you this helped me out and it works great. I appreciate the help and if i have any other questions or concerns I will be sure to post it here or make a new post if it involves something completely different. Thanks again! Both of you.
  7. D

KF Project Santa

I have an interesting idea, Some type of "Ice spike" fed magazine based semi automatic weapon with peircing effects if shot against a wall. As a secondary fire it can have some type of underbarrel frost effect, similar to a flame thrower but with a freezing effect or some type of frostbite...
  8. D

KF Replacing the default knife through trader

I was making a knife weapon mod and I was wondering if it's possible that when this new knife is bought it can remove the default knife from your inventory so the new one may take its place? I'm trying to make it so players have a chance to upgrade thier knife and be able to drop the default...
  9. D

[Pack] Ballistic Weapon release

I agree with FluX. Focus on the big picture and game breaking bugs before making them pretty. Once the guns actually function in game and are usable the rest is just a matter of adding or tweaking. If you do decide to keep editing these I'm sure others will help you if you can't figure...
  10. D

[Pack] Ballistic Weapon release

I hope someone does take over this in attempt to finish what you started. I really enjoy these weapons and want to add them to my server. If I had more coding knowledge I would attempt to fix these myself. Unfortunetely I don't so I must rely on others to get mods out. Regardless I hope maybe...