• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Rusty Weapons Pack

Drifty2Lock

Oct 13, 2014
This is currently a WIP and will include 3 weapons from the base game.

This pack will serve like the paid community skin weapon packs except these weapons will be altered to fit their skins.

As rusted weapons they will shoot slower, reload slower, cost less but have much more firepower. (Had to make it useful somewhere)

This is mainly a skin pack but the weapons are three seperate weapons and will not replace any weapons. They work just like (example) Neon Community Weapon Pack.

The weapons being skinned and used are:

-AK47
-KSG Shotgun
-M14

Progress:
((AK47))
-Weapon created
-Skin in progress
-Stats not configured

((KSGShotgun))
-Skin in progress

((M14))
-Skin in progress

These Images Are Not Final, They Are Example.

Here is an exmple pic of the KSG to see how it will look and the progress:
Spoiler!

My Rusty Explosive Frag-12 AA-12 mod may or may not be included based off how i feel about it.

Keep checking back on this post to see updates as I report them.
Also leave any feedback or suggestions on anything.

Last edited:
Please give the weapons the correct detail as you're reskins are turning into the crap COD style. Do NOT reskin everything with that one colour. It is very ugly.

What do I recommend? Spend some time and remove bits by keeping the original there. An example of this would be on the AK/M14 where the grips are made of plastic/rubber or wood. These do not go rusty so remove that from the reskin to keep them as default. Also, don't make the full weapon rusty as that defies the point of seeing a gun run. You want it to be on parts to show age, not go "here is a full rusty weapon with a grip".

Hope this helps. If you want an example, I can try find some of my own.

Upvote 0
This helps very much, those skin were kind of an exaple and in no way a finished product. It's kind of like a concept picture, but yeah i fully agree. I threw those together quickly mainly as example. The finished product will be much more detailed and like you said with the rubber/wood parts. Thanks for the comment. I appreciate the feedback FluX.

Upvote 0