• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Keyboard nationality change

Remove keyboard layouts from windows settings. Keep the one you are using daily.
  2. S

IZH-58 infinite ammo

Take IZH-58 and go to any ammo resupply and you can shoot without reloading, also when swapping to slugs while carrying two ammo types, the slug icon does not show on the HUD.
  3. S

Rising Storm 1 VS Rising Storm 2 why RS1 is a million times better Rising Storm 1

I would like to add the upcoming ANZAC dlc to the pros list. :rolleyes:
  4. S

Zoom and sights.

Just discovered, that it is possible to zoom sniper scopes by pressing + - keys. Then I tried to bind the zoom to mouse wheel, you can do that, but it removes the iron sight adjustment and vice versa. Now is there any way to bind these both to mouse wheel at the same time ?. If not, would it be...
  5. S

Trenches & Tunnels

General feedback for several custom maps ?.
  6. S

Trenches & Tunnels

Its very time consuming to add trenches without using the grid, but it pays off. Its also possible to do trenches using the terrain editing thingy.
  7. S

Achievements Bug!

When this -2147483648 happened, I lost all of my achievements that were unlocked, not just these ''stay prone X amount of time'' but every single one. They were kind of reset. Also this caused a problem: before the bug, every unlocked achievement would stay unlocked, there was no need to wait...
  8. S

VNTE-HiddenTemple

[No message]
  9. S

Sdk-faq

Select the bsp volume around the bsp surface.
  10. S

Multiple bugs on different(or each) map.

Nope, he ''dindonuffin'' wrong, he just posted bugs his own way and it worked out :).
  11. S

Who has the Heigh Hoooo! Achievement yet?

Didnt achieve it, just unlocked it.
  12. S

VNSU-Ia Drang Valley - WIP/Feedback

Let the cooldown for airstikes be short.
  13. S

Multiple bugs on different(or each) map.

What did he do wrong ?.
  14. S

Export/Import Heightmap from BF:Vietnam

This should be sticky thread.
  15. S

Known issues with SDK

Try to press T while in the editor.
  16. S

Sound related small bug

Standing still and turning right using mouse creates footstep sounds, but turning left does not.
  17. S

request for a major Korean army mod

They also had some famous battles with civilians you know....
  18. S

Game keeps forcing me to switch sides in between rounds

Play round with 'murica, round ends---> swap to Team Vietnam before second round begins--->Get transferred back to 'muricans. Simple as that.
  19. S

Vietnamese burning screams are still placeholders from RS1

I guess that they havent found enough volunteers that would like to get burnt by napalm while getting recorded.