• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Trying to find US MG42 training film

Trying to find a link to that film about the psychological effects of the MG42. It has a US soldier come under fire from a machine gun nest, and a narrator provides comments like, "wow that gun is shooting fast, it must be dangerous! But remember, that just means it will be out of ammo...
  2. K

#1 priority for future patch

Make sure blocking another player's voice actually works. Make sure it works every time. This thread is no doubt repeated. That is because it bears repeating. I haven't been able to play RO the past month without having at least one game ruined by some moron spamming his voice.
  3. K

How will Sch

Especially against stuff like the panzerfausts. Part of their purpose is to detonate shaped charges before they can reach the main armor, right?
  4. K

Some niggles with the weapons animations

None of these are really game breakers, but they're still issues that I'd like to see resolved at some point. Please feel free to comment if you've found some others or if I've made a mistake. I'm sure most of these have been mentioned before but I'd like to see a comprehensive list. -the...
  5. K

RO needs more diverse maps

It seems to me like most of the maps are a little bland. You have a map where almost all the fighting happens in trenches, then you have a map where almost all the fighting happens on open fields with tanks, a map where everything happens in a warehouse or two, etc. I think the best maps are...
  6. K

Iron Sights Zoom (Merged)

Will RO:O apply a zoom to all guns when you're using the iron sights? Most games with iron sights do this, even if it's only a little magnification like 1.5x. While it does help for long range, it always annoys me in say, cod when you're trying to shoot someone close with a bolt-action and...