• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LukeFF

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

A new Mosin: 1943 Izhevsk with a Westinghouse bolt body and orange sight markings:
  2. LukeFF

GDC video's (Tanks, destruction, and Beta info).

It does look to be faster than RO1. Hopefully it will be adjusted, because ATM the player can work the bolt faster than is normal in reality. (And yes, I do own and shoot several Mosins ;)).
  3. LukeFF

And one more recent acquisition, a Yugo M59 SKS:
  4. LukeFF

New pickup, a 1943 M38 in the correct wartime stock. Picked it up at the Crossroads of the West gun show this past weekend:
  5. LukeFF

Commiefornia resident, too? I feel your pain. :D That's why I got a C&R.
  6. LukeFF

Hmm, it's been a while since I've been in this thread. 1942 Izhevsk M38 in an M44 stock 1930 Izhevsk M91/30 with laminated stock, 'MO' mark and triple-dated 1943 Izhevsk M91/30, laminated stock 1954 M1 Garand, SA. Bought this one from the CMP. Me recently shooting the Garand...
  7. LukeFF

How to kill a Tiger! Super vid!

This tactic was also employed by Hermann Balck's 11th Panzer Division to great effectiveness in the region around Stalingrad. Balck was one of the most brilliant tank commanders and tacticians of the war, (Manstein certainly held that opinion of him) yet hardly anyone has ever heard about him.
  8. LukeFF

Russian Language WWII Photo Archive

There was also the Klalkin-Gol conflict in the 1930s.
  9. LukeFF

Intact mum, nice!
  10. LukeFF

suggestion nagant revolver

Suggestion search
  11. LukeFF

Restored japanses tanks

The Type 89 had a 57mm gun.
  12. LukeFF

My new K98k

Specifically, it's referred to as a cupped buttplate. They started showing up around 1940.
  13. LukeFF

My new K98k

What amazes me is how MM has got away with this outright fraud for so long now. Hasn't anyone out there tried to bring criminal charges against them?
  14. LukeFF

No, they just ship them two to a standard cardboard box. (I've bought 5 cans of the stuff from them).
  15. LukeFF

Tank KV-1

And don't act like a [buffoon] in the [forums].
  16. LukeFF

Finally got my pics from my range shoot back in December:
  17. LukeFF

What type of Panzer V is used in RO?

The Vehicle Data Sheets say Panther G.
  18. LukeFF

Optional sight hood for k98

Not hardly. It takes a bit of effort to remove the sight hood from a K98.
  19. LukeFF

Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

From here: http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/downloads/p13_sectionid/4 (I know...it was posted in January, but I didn't get around to the page until yesterday... :o).
  20. LukeFF

Resistance and Liberation, WW2 HL2 mod "most realistic experience possible".

Excellent K98 firing sound in that new video.