• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Darkest Hour 2.0 has been released....

Link to a torrent from the DH forums (posted by Protector): http://www.mininova.org/tor/1874191
  2. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Right you are sir! I'd give you a cookie but at the rate you are gessing these you must be full already...:) You're up
  3. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Finally!! :) Next up
  4. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Alright, last try...Storekeeper?
  5. B

Guess The Gun Thread

The Sheriff.
  6. B

Guess The Gun Thread

A Lightning 1877 then?
  7. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Colt Thunder 1881?
  8. B

Guess The Gun Thread

My post is actually a Bul M5 but it looks exactly like the Charles Davis. Not sure who copied who here but I guess you're up.
  9. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Next up
  10. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Ballester-Molina?
  11. B

Nations Cup 2007- Team Canada

Hi All, This years Nations Cup is scheduled to start on September 30th. We need to provide our final roster by September 14th so the clock is ticking. We need to have a minimum of 10 players but we are trying to field a 16 man/woman roster to ensure that we have the flexibility to field a team...
  12. B

Game crash

You can find the file under: Program Files/Steam/Steamapps//Common/Red Orchetra/System/ The file is named RedOchestra and it's not the .ini Cheers.
  13. B

RedOrchestra log file question

Thanks for the quick reply Zets. It wasen't a realy concern but just curious to know what those entries actually mean. Out of curiosity, do you or anybody else know what the log entries that I've mentioned mean? Cheers. NVM, Putz got the answer...:D
  14. B

RedOrchestra log file question

Hi, Just out of curiosity, I went through the RedOrchestra log file in the RedOrchestra/System forlder and was surprised to see over 14,000 lines in there. I've seen hundreds off lines of the following: Warning: ROScoreBoard ro-kaukasus.ROScoreBoard (Function...
  15. B

Piss poor upgrade on a budget

This is what I would get considering your budget of $300: CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Socket 939 $70 cdn Mobo: Asus A8V-VM SE $60 cdn GPU: Radeon X1650 Pro PCI-E $107 cdn Total: $237.00 Don't spend money on RAM or a PSU just yet. Your RAM will fit on the new Mobo and it won't be that much of...
  16. B

Advanced Options not working.

Seems that you can't set the AA when using Direct 3D as your render device. Had the same issue so I changed to Direct 3D 9.0 and can set AA not problem. As soon as you select Direct 3D the AA option is greyed out. Cheers.
  17. B

Need Help Asap

Try this thread http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21763
  18. B

Guess The Gun Thread

Correct! You're up.
  19. B

Guess The Gun Thread

This one should be easy...