• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Sensitivity Problems

Thx mate :) So simple but helpfull, why didnt i think of that :confused:
  2. D

Sensitivity Problems

I recently bought a new logitech G7 Laser Cordless Mouse and it has adjustable sensitivity buttons. Everytime a new map starts it sets my ingame sensitivity to a default of 4 is there someway i can change the default or stop this from happening?
  3. D

Problems with patch?

Im no expert but id say its because the beta version is now official and u need to reinstall it as part of the process to update files
  4. D

Problems with patch?

Thx mate work fine now :) cheers
  5. D

Problems with patch?

I am having trouble connecting to servers. I launch RO and when i click on multiplayer it stops and imobolizes my mouse movement then minimizes game screen to the task bar when i open it back up again its in the multiplayer part, with the news tab saying "the master server cannot be reached...
  6. D

For Poeple That Can't Start the Game - Part 2

Either the Crap Cleaner or the new steam update has fixed my problem :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thx for the help Yoshiro
  7. D

Level Design Scenarios being mapped:

Once i get RO running again I'll be starting on a map on the border of the central city of Kharkov with 6 objectives one an optional, but secures 2 other objective so they cant be recatured hope u all like:) :)
  8. D

Tripwire is looking for more testers

I would also like to help but ill be plodding along at work (sigh) maybe next time. Goodluck with the testing:o :) :D
  9. D

Beta goes live and TWI needs testers

I am intersted in being a TWI tester but the CLICK HERE message in the text does not redirect me, it is just normal text. This is assuming that the update will fix my problems with running the game
  10. D

When it rebooted my computer it had the steam update icon in the tray then it did the verify game files thing i just removed local content again it is downloding now ill get back 2 u. Ohh congrats on the most exciting game ive played yet.
  11. D

Im having a strange problem with red orchestra. Firstly I have had RO since it was realesed and have played for months and it worked fine. I then started to use the SDK and still worked fine. I went to play it 2 nights ago and it rebooted my PC it did the next time and time after that. I then...
  12. D

Ro Sdk

Thx mate :) :D
  13. D

And the worst Red Orchestra's species are.....

Pet peeve tankers who drive into mine fields cause they think it is seriously funny :mad: :mad:
  14. D

Ro Sdk

Hey all dedicated players mappers and modders:) Firstly I would like to suggest to Tripwire that if it were possible a mapping compettion might be a good idea to get players and modders alike to increase the arsenal of already well structured and realistic maps out there. If you think this...
  15. D

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

Thx man nice to have someway to commincate without saying left right and looking at compass and not getting shot at the same time :) I havent actually tried it yet as i have to redownload RO for some reason:( Does it work ingame and does anyone who downloads the tool able to see the squiggles?