• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Old Nvidia Drivers delete

Thx much for reply, i deleted it and it works fine.
  2. B

Old Nvidia Drivers delete

Hi, I have a question about the old folders of the nvidia drivers. actualy I have version 94.24 and in this folder (NVIDIA) I have the other folders with old drivers (84.21, 91.31, 91.47, 93.71). Now my Question: Can I delete the old folders and only remain the new one? (94.24) Thx for reply!
  3. B

Overclock help needed

Thank you for the help! I think, i will leave it at first at 1.81ghz. Too much things can go wrong, and I have not enough know how about overclocking:) But thanks for the weblinks, i think I will try it sometimes.
  4. B

Overclock help needed

Hi all! I want to overclock my AMD 64 3000 + from 1,81 ghz to 2 ghz or more . How can I do that? Any programms or so?
  5. B

New Graphic Card

Ok, i changed it, the manual says "its strongly recommend to do the rams first in the green slots (1&3) before in the purple ones" oops... two years in the wrong slots (1&2):) But okay, i put the two older ones in slot 1 and 3 and then i will put the two new ones in 2 & 4.
  6. B

New Graphic Card

I have this mainboard: MSI K8N Neo4-F. Technical informations and pictures here: http://www.alternate.de/html/product/details.html?articleId=25566&showTechData=true Now my ram is in slot one and two.
  7. B

New Graphic Card

Ehm...thanks... but what does that mean? My English is not that good :). You mean I can do that, or? But whats with keep the pairs if I keep it?:confused:
  8. B

New Graphic Card

Another Question to the Ram: I now have two CORSAIR 512 mb sticks with a speed of 400 mhz and the typ is SDRAM-DDR and a CAS Latency (CL) of 2,5 (?). Can i use them with two other 512 mb sticks with 400 mhz too and SDRAM-DDR too and the same CAS Latency from Kingston...
  9. B

New Graphic Card

Thanks for your replies! I will buy me the card, and two 512 mb ram sticks with the same speed ( 400mhz). My Motherboard can Pci Express, with 16x, so it will be good, i think:) Thank you very mutch!
  10. B

Beer :)

Best is Licher Bier (German Beer) and of course all sorts of Berentzen (German Liquer) and the famous "Kirmesbier" :D (Insider) EDIT: I forgot the realy hard SAMBUCA..... Hard anis spirituose.... 40 % and this stuff realy knocks you out of your boots....
  11. B

New Graphic Card

Better question: now i have a geforce 6600 gt with 128 mb, is it a good investion to buy a new one, especialy the nx 7900 gs? And is this a good card, i mean for gaming or is it not good ? link to it here: http://www.alternate.de/html/product/details.html?articleId=182194&showTechData=true...
  12. B

New Graphic Card

Hi all! I want to by me a new graphic card. I want to buy the MSI NX7900GS - TD512 e- OC Do you know this card? Any experiences with it? :confused: If you have better ideas, only till 200 euros. Other: Amd 64 3000+ 1809 Mhz And can I use older DDR Rams ( i have now two 512 mb sticks )...
  13. B

stg 44 graphics

Pls make the graphic from the stg44 better. it looks so static. make the graphic like the one from the kar98
  14. B

change colour of k98 ammo pouches

pls change the colour from brown to black. it was so
  15. B

The "please add the M1895 Nagant" to RO thread

i want to see it as much as the c96!
  16. B

Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 September Free Update now available!

Thank you, im just downloading it. Great!!:D:D:D:D:D:D Love you more and more TW!!!
  17. B

Details on the September Update

on a german RO page they said, the native names are only back for the russians, is that right?:confused:
  18. B

Details on the September Update

i cant believe it. your great. every bigbug i want to get fixed is fixed now. and with the other ones fixed wich will be can read in the change log.......damned good. luv ya. my friends with RO too. they buy it because they see it by me. they love it too and buy it too
  19. B

Free week is over - and future plans!

hey i love smoke nades and theupdates....hes just drunk, i think^^ otherwise he wouldnt say that stupid s**t!
  20. B

2D Art Welt's Tank Skins

i love every new skin wich only looks a bit good. these look very good and i hope that Tw would implement some new skins in the game