• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Map Contest Winners!!

nice job everyone! im having fun playing all those maps
  2. A

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy Birthday! thats pretty cool mine was yesterday
  3. A

i seen the movie last night and let me tell you guys, it was the best movie ive seen for months. 10/10. seems like it very popular too, been sold out at my movie theater for 3 days straight
  4. A

Sports Illustrated - New bathing suits are out!

best thing about SI is my dad subscribes and i get the giant wall poster each year
  5. A

RIP Stiletto

cant say that i knew him but i know how it feels to lose a friend. my best friend ran his car into the side of our school and killed himself. its a horrible way to lose someone you love R.I.P Stiletto
  6. A

Looking for movie suggestions

its not out yet but Smokin Aces looks really good (maybe it is i may be wrong)
  7. A

sorry another GPF

thats what i thought too but i closed and it still crashes when i try to change. thanks for the help anyway
  8. A

sorry another GPF

ok i get this while trying to change resolutions. yes i deleted the system folder, veryfied cache and so on. did i mention i get a whole lot of lag while playing on 800X600. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class...
  9. A

Those 12 year old players..

this is the one reason i love RO is because i dont see (or hear) many little kids playing. i see where your coming from though. i hate playing counter strike and such because you get all these little imature bastards playing and it kinda ruins the game
  10. A

would you drive this?

not that its any comparison but a friend of mine, his dad a a '70's something monte carlo that had over 700 horses under the hood and got 4 miles to the gallon. even street legal.
  11. A

iPhone

haha yes ok, i was being sarcastic
  12. A

iPhone

i cant wait for the "iBum" or maybe an "iPizzabox"
  13. A

Metalradio

isnt that why there is a "what are you listening to now" thread slipknot and slayer FTW!!
  14. A

Why 11 Year Old's Shouldn't Raid

oh yeah most definetly
  15. A

Why 11 Year Old's Shouldn't Raid

ahahahahahaha i love how the older guys are taking advantage of the little kid
  16. A

Will It Blend ? For the Blender Happy people

i clicked on the crowbar hoping the blender would kick back into his face but instead he fools me with cell phones
  17. A

a new processor

ok thanks, look for a bigger cache. what about socket AM2 over 939?
  18. A

Tickle me E(l)mo

hahaha i loved it. the elmo even had a my chemical romance shirt on. that video was genius.
  19. A

a new processor

what should i look for in buying a processor for my new computer? i have a few in mind. proccessor 1. operating frequency 2.2 Ghz, L2 cache- 1mb, price- $75.00, core- san diego processor 2. operating frequency 2.4 Ghz, L2 cache 512 kb, price- $90.00, core- venice i would say number 2...
  20. A

Internet will go 37500x faster!!

so i wont even have to type in the website name? all i will have to do is think and it will appear? :D