• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Marta

Wip forum upgrade

Blue on grey is very hard to read. Blue is too light and grey is too dark.
  2. Marta

Aufmarsch: The Great War 1914-1918

Why are suspenders visible on the front of the late german uniforms, but not on the back?
  3. Marta

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Great Mod, but collars on the german uniforms are way too bright and look odd to me.
  4. Marta

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

There are some good reasons for not having IOM as an official TWI release and with this statement I do not blame TWI, but other circumstances. In order to become an official release they would have to change the content.
  5. Marta

Mouse Click not recognized in menu

All of a sudden since today I cannot use nor shutdown the game anymore, because the GUI no longer recognizes left mouse clicks. The items still get highlighted by a red line, but nothing happens when I click. What is going on?
  6. Marta

This is some aesthetic nitpicking, but is there any chance to stick the german soldier's head somewhat deeper into the Stahlhelm? As it is now it looks like the helmet sits to high on the head. Is there any chance to get rid of that "seam" on the helmet when viewed from behind...
  7. Marta

Good approach doing baby steps. I rather get solid bits and peaces instead of waiting for a great ambitious pack which is never released. Not to fond of "no zoom" only. Would be nice if one could choose likre in IMO, but perhaps technically not possible, yet.
  8. Marta

I do not know. But it can be tested easily. Just move the files elsewhere and see what happens.
  9. Marta

Any chance anything will be actually released soon? IOM 1.15 looks like a big bubble of foam constantly expanding until ???
  10. Marta

For the time being I also prefer the smaller IS zoom. Shift zoom with a smaller factor would be my favorite option. In addition IS zoom, shift zoom, both zooms and no zoom should be optional server settings.
  11. Marta

Kleist, how many people including you ever tested or had the chance to test IOM with zoom on? I do not see it as a poll where player numbers Server witout vs server with zoom should be compared. I just want to give myself and others the chance to see what IOM with zoom enabled is about. I...
  12. Marta

Of course the other reason for people not playing IOM are having to install the mutator and even editing the .ini file as we see it with custom maps. I just played a few rounds on the 40-1 server with zoom enabled and enjoyed it very much. Hope some more of the "no zoom" IOM affizionados...
  13. Marta

I think while everybody is entitled to have his own "fundamentalist" prejudice about using zoom on the current IOM version, only playtesting with zoom will show what it actually does to gameplay and user numbers. From what I have read here I personally like the idea of a 1.3 or 1.5 shift zoom...
  14. Marta

As we see there is also a number of TWI forum users who would enjoy zoom in IOM. Why not try some sessions with zoom enabled and see wether player numbers increase? I think the zoom in classic mode is quite good.
  15. Marta

I think the decission of most server admins to totally abandon zoom is a cause for the unpopularity of the mutator. With zoom totally disabled the regular riflemen are at a disadvantage, while snipers, automatics and close quarter pistol tacticians are having a field day. I do not want the...
  16. Marta

My 780 Card with Shimmering Edges & Leaves

Use downsampling.
  17. Marta

Beta Map Ogledow

Should work like this. Only thing different I did was putting the files in a folder named "Ogledow".
  18. Marta

RO2 Would you guys be interested in a wwi-styled map?

Perhaps the Immersion Overhaul Mutator guys could jump in and do some of their magic in regards of weapons and uniforms. I think it is a big pity that Grabenkrieg and it's predecessors never came to a result. Imho the strive for delivering a complete WWI mod with a complete WWI arsenal and, -...
  19. Marta

Level Design Rekrut et alii. Please rebrew your maps. It is about time todo so

-=}WoLvErInE{=- and Rekrut, thank you very much for rebrewing your maps.