• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

The Monster Masquerade is here! Update 1071 Changelog

I get the same thing whether I update normally or use the beta again. It's stuck on v1071. *edit* read Romano's post, seems to be working now.
  2. S

Server Port or FTP protocol in redirect KF2

Shush you, I didn't want to start a fight. :p
  3. S

I just seen the topic again while surfing, figured I'd add the info I found out. If he can't use it, oh well can't say we didn't try. http://aluigi.altervista.org/mytoolz/sudppipe.zip cmd: cd C:\Users\admin\Downloads\sudppipe sudppipe.exe YourIP 80<port> 654<his port> netsh forwarding(doesn't...
  4. S

You know what, I ran across a similar issue last week. One of my players for c&c:renegade wasn't able to join and after testing I figured her school blocked port 5000. Wasn't about to edit the server for one person, so googled around and ran across a few things. Most port redirecting tricks are...
  5. S

Well ****, I thought you wanted the redirect ports changed, not the webserver. I've run into your problem in mine too, and any server box restarts the Windows Web Deployment Agent(always snags port 80 and I have to kill it).
  6. S

Are you using FTP or a webserver? The first sentence kind of hints to webserver too. Just point your DNS to the full IP:Port. Then use that url in the KF2 config. If you don't manage your DNS(www.somename.com), then you should search around for a free site(dyndns used to, but they stopped the...
  7. S

WWAUT - Smelling That Pumpkin Spice

sbvinboxru, go to your topic: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...n-redirect-kf2
  8. S

PC Kicked after each match on modded servers

Do you have any idea if there is a work around for us non-coders? I noticed this too after installing the server 1048 beta, where it just disconnects people during map changes.
  9. S

Server Maps in the cycle panel

Have you been editing/adding maps into the rotation via webadmin or just .ini's? Mine never save the file way, just webadmin.
  10. S

Possible to Replace KF1 Zeds with KF2 Zeds?

That looks kind of cool. :)
  11. S

Server anyone kown how to update to 1012?

I wonder if he was still trying to download using the Beta way, would that have messed him up?
  12. S

Server Dedicated Server - Custom Maps

Recheck your configs for the ports, redirect, and map stuff to. 1009 and up just keeps reverting info at server restarts for mine. I got tired of it last night repeatedly defaulting my stuff(and file permissions wouldn't work for my other servers), so I edited the defaultengine.INI. I know...
  13. S

Server Map rotation error after 1010 update

Did you double check your webadmin rotation, and re-add them all? I had to for all of mine afterwards too. Also had to set my configs to read only, it keeps reverting the ports to default.
  14. S

Squad <+rc+>

That's kind of funny, the community/clan tags my community uses is [RC]. :p
  15. S

Server Help on making KF Server

In your pic, is that the correct address of 192.168.0.8? You also have 192.168.0.18 in there, reason why I am asking. I'd turn off firewall for abit, and see if it works or not. That'd tell you if it was it(and then configure the firewall if so). There was a post around here, but I can't...
  16. S

Server List of admin commands

Can we get a list of available admin/server commands to use? It's crazy trying to find things and use a mish-mash of crap from other games like RO2/UT3 to figure out what works and what doesn't. The ingame console is pretty useless without /help. Yes I know you can start to fill in a word and...
  17. S

Server Need some help

Get into the habit of putting your updates into its own folder. Delete that .bat file, the \KFGame\Config folder, and copy/paste the updates over your server. With those new Defaultblabla.ini's it seems to wreck settings(like reverting your KFWeb.ini back to default ports).
  18. S

Server Can't add VolterManor to the mapcycle

[KF-VolterManor KFMapSummary] MapName=KF-VolterManor ScreenshotPathName=UI_MapPreview_TEX.KF2_MapPreview_Manor
  19. S

Server Re-downloading maps from server

You can change that yourselves, and Tripwire should eventually as well. \My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Config\KFEngine.ini Mine after reading your topic here because I was wondering the same: [Core.System] StaleCacheDays=365 MaxStaleCacheSize=999999 MaxOverallCacheSize=999999 Considering I...
  20. S

KF Custom map on my dedicated server

KF-Farm-Day-v1 KF-TheGreatPyramid-Arena I think these are what you'll need. I never did put those in order(from steam workshop then to the server), but I think it's all there. I put them in each folder, the uz2 ones will go on your redirect server, if you use that.