• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Desert Rats mod for Rising Storm 2

That's awesome to hear!
  2. A

Desert Rats mod for Rising Storm 2

Too bad it's bound to become irrelevant in short time after release much like Talvisota because of Tripwire's disregard for the game and its modding scene
  3. A

Creating a new map in 2021 HotW

Heroes of the West is completely dead, you'd be better off making a map for RO2 instead
  4. A

Chivalry 2 Is Now Available!

Is it an Epic Games exclusive?
  5. A

Start Supporting the game again

In such a scenario it would obviously make most sense to separate F2P players from paying ones, unless they buy the game, as like a free trial with perhaps some other restrictions involved. Is that not a win-win?
  6. A

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

Next month is the anniversary of this empty announcement!
  7. A

Start Supporting the game again

What if it was made free-to-play? (And Ostfront, by the way, I really miss that game!!!) Maybe the cosmetics purchases alone in such a scenario could be enough reason to reconsider development, but I don't know. Other noninvasive fields of monetization are possible. This game has incredible...
  8. A

Tripwire, please do something about Ostfront.

I, and I'd wager many others, really miss this game. The idea of making it free-to-play has been tossed around before. Would it be feasible for TW? Would it even be played if that happened, how would it get a playerbase? Maybe there is even a way to monetize it for TW? I don't know the answers...
  9. A

Give Classic a try, part 2

I would play classic if some classic server enabled nametags from distance. I have no problem differentiating ally from fiend but when I get killed by my teammates more often than by the enemy... too frustrating to be enjoyable.
  10. A

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

Where is the engine hitbox located on the planes?
  11. A

I see flowers!

I want a shield whenever I go in town with my katana... maybe shields could deflect bullets when raised? ;) And a few restoration spells wouldn't hurt either... or make a potion out of flowers.
  12. A

Let experienced players take the important roles

I think making squad leader and commander classes locked until a tutorial for both has been finished would be a good idea.
  13. A

RS Type 100 "Improved Sights" and Improved Upgrade Selection

I haven't checked the files of type 100 but this does seem to be the case. In my experience the first variant's recoil likes to wobble around in every direction, where as the second/third goes only up, and with less force. I still prefer to have useable sights.
  14. A

RO2 Map balance: Commissars House

Better make a poll about Druzhina as well ;)
  15. A

lvl 50 AVT reload speed?

Since I use Type 100's first variant with the useable ironsights rather than the ones with awful ironsights, further information on this subject would be nice.
  16. A

RS Arisaka Type 38 and 99 - what's the difference?

Both of the rifles have pistol muzzleflash. It isn't that less visible though.
  17. A

Type 38 spread: 0.0001 Type 99 spread: 0.00015 The spread difference won't matter until very long range.
  18. A

Tactics Sight hood or no sight hood?

Yet to see a game that represents sight hoods correctly... :(
  19. A

Type 38: Longer melee range More accurate Better muzzle velocity Type 99: Better damage Monopod at lvl 50
  20. A

Tactics Sight hood or no sight hood?

I like the sight hood on the Kar98 and Mosin. I dislike it on all other weapons, hehe :)