• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KEISER

Tactics The Japs should banzai more often

it turned out to be fun to banzai with an MG - as soon as I got the damn MG bayonette
  2. KEISER

Tactics Tank question

yes, if you know the proper spots on the Pz IV armour - it is penetrating as if it were butter made. PTRS is effective as well. I cooled off a bit as an AT after 1.000 tanks destroyed. 70% with the AT gun.
  3. KEISER

Tactics A guide for the Steam Achievements

To play the single mode game on different levels which is rather ... nerdy you really need them all ?
  4. KEISER

Tactics Command, Communication and Control

you would better practice more on bots then. they behave well and obey orders just from B or V console commands. When without a mike - avoid taking TL. You can cut a good SL for sure.
  5. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

hookers are ok though )
  6. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

We gonna have our own PPS 42 - with blackjack and hookers!
  7. KEISER

Tactics Some needed Reading

As a knee mortar man - thanks for smoking! - I know exactly where to shoot - first 20-30 meters behind the smoke cloud. Than 20-30 meters closer. I hit 5 men together once in smoke with a single nade and finally got that achie as a Jap.
  8. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

They gave me a nice metall butt for PPS-42 on level 25...
  9. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

Zdravo Brat! That's interesting to learn the closely related languages. I learn some Polish - because it seems to me the hardest of all Slavic languages + a lot of words from Latin there. As of PPS-42. Less recoil is what makes me use it more now as compared to the PPSh-41. Though the mega...
  10. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

Thanks. PPS recoil is not as fierce as PPSH. That is good. BTW - I like your banner. Do you know that it is written in pre 1918 cyrrilic - so it is of russian civil war times. They wrote a lot of crazy stuff those days )))
  11. KEISER

Tactics Pps-42 vs ppsh

"Pistolet-pulemyot Sudaeva" vs "Pistolet-pulemyot Shpagina" Sudayev Submachine Gun vs. Shpagin Submachine Gun Please share your feelings and experience. As a Russian I definitely liked the new true to history thing in the game. Thank you Tripwire Developing Team. My subjective perception -...
  12. KEISER

[Crash] Crashes we are investigating

Hey! I have mobility radeon HD 6770M VC I have crushes on Pavlov's House - after I chose the game role And most annoying - the immediate crash if it switched to Barracks map here is the link to my dmp file - posted in the previous topic as well...
  13. KEISER

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Hey! I get perm crushes on Barracks and Pavlov's since I bought RS from you. The other day I got the same crushes on RS maps too Here is the dumpy
  14. KEISER

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Hey Support People! I actually have permanent crashes on two maps - Pavlov's House and Barracks. It happened since the day I bought RS Sometimes these maps start and the game crushes in approx. 30 seconds. Some times it just crushes before I start playing. Cleared cache - no change...
  15. KEISER

RO2 Shooting Recon Planes Down

you may laugh a lot. But Russkies actually hit the Luftwaffe planes in WWII. More than that the anti tank riflemen order advised to use it against planes up to 500 meters. prooves http://zbroya.info/storage/medias/2012/12/29/00/PVO_PTR.jpg http://www.wio.ru/galgrnd/mg/aim-air.jpg...
  16. KEISER

I may be mistaken with the exact identification - looks more like Storch. but yes - not PO-2. How to identify a Japonese vs American spy plane?? I guess Japs use the biplane - it's definitely in the Japs command menu. Had anyone had enough practice to say for sure?? Thanks BTW - to shoot...
  17. KEISER

That was initially a problem for me as well - especially when there are 2 planes up in the sky. So I figured out that Reds use PO-2 (Polikarpov) which is basically quite easy to identify - as it is a bi-plane. Here are the pics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polikarpov_Po-2 As for the Germans...
  18. KEISER

Tactics Less-known but helpful tips and tricks in RO2

Team Leader - do force respawn in the very beginnging of the round. So that the dudes with slower comps will participate in this first respwan too. It is crucial and vitally important for the defending side on such maps as Apartments or Grainie. I often watched 2 initial capzones caught...