• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

More visual feedback for medic lock on?

Possible to have an option to faintly outline/highlight (like left4dead styled highlighting) locked on teammates when using medic guns? When the fighting gets hectic in a 6 man server, it's hard to tell who the medic dart is aiming at, or if it's even locked on. Sights are very limiting for a...
  2. K

[Mutator] ZED Manager

Spent the afternoon getting this working (I'm a noob). Are Fatales supposed to be spawning on wave 3 (Long/Normal game) :confused: The way I've done everything so far is: - Downloaded all the monster resources as well as ZedManager mutator. - Copy everything to the server - Modify ZedCfgA...
  3. K

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

Awesome, good job poosh! I'll download it and test it out tonight. Just so I know I've got it set up right, I'm using scrnbalancesrv on my server and all the clients are running the workshop copy of scrnbalance. Will the clients have to download anything extra if I update the server to the...
  4. K

Hi poosh, Is it possible for you to add in a setting to control which wave Doom3KF bosses should stop spawning? I'm thinking about adding boss waves to the early waves (1 - 4) so that they're not as boring however I don't want them in later waves since I think there are too many variables to...
  5. K

For what it's worth, I love the scrn audio for leveling up :D
  6. K

Is the crossbow only meant to be $299 for level 6 sharpshooters? Also, is a single magnum supposed to have max 66 rounds? Sorry if these questions have been asked before, I'm a bit late to the mod scene :o
  7. K

Can't wait for the zed adjustments, this game is too easy :D Keep up the great work poosh :o Just wondering, is it possible to turn off the 'cowboy mode' status message?
  8. K

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Hey guys, Having an issue with the demo perk at the moment. I can swap to it through the perk menu, however it does not show up in the Trader's perk menu (just a blank square). This is on a fresh copy of serverperks v6. Any ideas?