• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Wrong damage on IZH43 Coach Gun

While going though the files from the SDK, I noticed the IZH43 Coach gun (the middle sized one) does less damage than even the tiny sawnoff. For comparison: Full sized double barrel does 129 damage per pellet Mid sized double barrel does 69 damage per pellet Sawn off double barrel does 83...
  2. J

Need help updating the weapon stats chart

Hey guys, long time ago I created a chart with the stastistics for all the weapons, it can be found here - As you can see it hasn't been updated in a very long time. I would like to change that. If you guys to tell me about every weapon added/changed in the past it would be nice so I don't...
  3. J

AR15 and the SA80 Bullpup change

On the 1041 update there were changes made to commandos weapons, partically in damage, ammo, and ammo cost. Commando Weapon Changes AR15 Damage 30 (was 20) Ammo cost 20 (was 14) Bullpup Damage 30 (was 25) Ammo Cost 30 (was 24) Total ammo amount 300 rounds (was 330) Ak12 Damage 40 (was 35)...
  4. J

Type 97 sniper level 3 has wrong weight

In the code it says this - Weight=4.65 // 3.95 + 700g Bayo & 200g monopod The true weight of the weapon should be 4.85 not 4.65. Not a big bug but it is a simple fix. I hope its in time for the new patch.
  5. J

HoS/RS Weaponary Stats Database

Hello fellow heroes of Stalingrad/Iwo Jima. Ever questioned how much damage you do exactly? Wondered why your damn revolver's bullets seem to fly as slow as ping pong balls? How ungodly fast your PPSH shoots? Well now you can stop with your endless pondering! Here I present to you the first...
  6. J

Random crashing during Transport beta

Happens somewhere between 40~90 minutes of game time. Heres the dump file.
  7. J

Freeze/Lag When using Voicechat

So I have encountered a problem which has appeared roughly when RS pre order beta started. The problem is that ingame when I try to use my voice chat I freeze up and lag hard. The problem does not happen when others speak. The problem happens in both RS and HOS. I am not 100% sure it started...
  8. J

Steam Servers ded?

Everyone constantly getting kicked in game because they couldnt get authorization from steam. Just would like the devs to know.
  9. J

Differences between Axis and Allied weaponary

Can somone care to explain to me the stat differences between the Kar98/mosin and the G41/SVT. I know that the SVT actually has a mag and all, but what does the G41 have to compensate. I also heard that the mosin cycles slightly faster. Thanks.