• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

authentication failed 1/2

It seems this did the trick. As smc said it fastened the load of the game and in 2 test games I didnt get thrown out. In the past however sometimes the game worked for a couple of hours and then stopped again. Keeping you updated.
  2. N

[2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] [Connection Verbose] schannel: client wants to read 16384 bytes [2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] [Connection Verbose] schannel: encrypted data buffer: offset 939 length 17408 [2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] [Connection Verbose] schannel: encrypted data...
  3. N

[2017.07.20-21.52.04] Download Progress: 3% [2017.07.20-21.52.04] Download Progress: 3% [2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] [Connection Verbose] schannel: client wants to read 16384 bytes [2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] [Connection Verbose] schannel: encrypted data buffer: offset 1420 length...
  4. N

I downloaded the file and put it in the named directory. The error remained. Here is the intel of the loader.log: [2017.07.20-21.52.04] Loader initialized. [2017.07.20-21.52.04] [Connection] Connecting to URL...
  5. N

I connected to the router directly but it didnt change a thing. Theres no way for me to connect via W-Lan though
  6. N

Yes, the download stops at 592/1303 KB I could try to download it via another device. My Laptop which is connected to the same network via wlan can download it without problems.
  7. N

---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- First: nslookup download.eac-cdn.comServer: hitronhub.home ---------------------------------------- Address: 192.168.0.1 Nicht autorisierende Antwort: Name...
  8. N

Now I deleted my config files and retried - what a suprise - I get kicked out instantly again and cant play.
  9. N

I changed a few keybindings and gameplayoptions and graphic options and now I am getting kicked INSTANTLY with the "invalid message received (internal)" error. This time there is no 2 minutes between joining and kicking.
  10. N

I deleted my config files AGAIN and now it runs. But Ill bet it will be short lifed. Keeping you updated
  11. N

After the last patch I got another error: "Invalid message received (internal)"
  12. N

ZeeKBushido Thank you but I allready tried that. Several times actually.
  13. N

Allthough when I stop my antivirus program I am able to fully download it. It only downloads the file with a delay though. Like it doesnt seem to start the download for like 10 seconds and then it instantly downloads. I will now try to run the game and see if it connects me. Jepp....it kicks...
  14. N

Here might lie the problem! I can start the download but it seems to stop before completing. The file seems to be 1.309 Kb big but the download stops at 95.8 Kbyte.
  15. N

Thank you! To complete the information, I am running Windows 7,64 Bit, 360 total security, windows firewall, ATI graphics card and an Intel cpu
  16. N

The issue remains...
  17. N

Allways starting through Steam. (ANd game takes couple of minutes to actually start) I use 360 total security and Windows Firewall. One time turning off 360 security seemed to do the trick. But then the issue returned. Even turned off the Firewall but no cigar. I am hardwired to the router...
  18. N

First: Thank you for answering my bug report. Second: I have to correct sth. The exact wording is "authentication timed out (1/2)". This bug is extremely strange. I only got it after 7 hours of play time. After that I tried everything to fix it. After deleting my user files I could join a...
  19. N

Jeah and I cant even upload the log file here. "invalid file launch.log" Brilliant.
  20. N

I have started a refund request on steam.