• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

My player reset to -ZERO- ??!!!!

NooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I just logged on, STEAM had an update?? I had to go for it, then started RS2. My player is back to ground -zero-!!!!!!!! Looking at it on Steam I still have my "Personal Achievements" OK But nothing on RS2??????!!!!!!!! My big fat player is gone. Well goodbye all, but...
  2. W

Need serious help from serious players

Hi there! :IS2: (1) :D I am: L4 VETERAN Machine Gunner Class XP: 28768/5333 Honor 59/80 L4 VETERAN Marksman Class XP: 6422/5333 Honor 59/80 - How do I become L5 HIGHLY DECORATED? - Does it have something to do with Honor lvl.59? - How to raise Honor to lvl.80? - - - - - - (2) :D Seriously I...
  3. W

terrible

Your game as no command schema what so ever! Not even a keyborad print!!! Is it too much asking you to tell beginners at this game that for RUN one must pres W and **** at the same time?? What do mean press key "USE" to get into a tank?? Care to explain what is the "USE" key...
  4. W

[Solution] Red Orhcestra EPIC FAIL !

1) It takes what ? +3hrs to load a server???? Server are empty??? Majority are pass protected??? 2) Picture doesn't stand still. As soon as you stop moving your mouse or joy, the screen image moves down left, down to your feet. How lame!? Thanks god Orchestra 2 Hero of Stalingrad is playable...
  5. W

completly lost ??????

Hi, I just downloaded OSTFRONT from a Red Orchestra pack purchased on STEAM. I have two major questions: 1) I find my way to get to server, but when accessing them, it requires to download all kind of stuff, and this take forever. Is this correct? Is there any server that do not require...