• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mark-James

Fel Steam Account Compromised

Got a message asking to vote for something e-sports related, tried logging in with an alt account then got an email saying someone from russia tried to login, then whoever has the account removes you from his friends list.
  2. Mark-James

PC Farm House Bush Exploit v1019

Category: Level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: Zeds are unable to path you Description: Nearby the other bush exploit that was fixed, on the other side of the entrance to the basement Online/Offline: Both Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZxTNWtMoJI
  3. Mark-James

PC Farm House Bush Exploit v1017

Category: level design Reproducibility: Always Summary: Zeds are unable to path you Description: If you go into the bush offline, zeds can't path to you but you still take damage, if you do it online, zeds can't path to you and you don't take damage. Online/Offline: Both, sort of Video...
  4. Mark-James

Level Design Lighting Issue?

I'm using spotlights, and for the most part it's acting the way I want it to, the light is hitting a static mesh wall and casting a shadow but when a zed is behind the wall it's being lit up even though it's in the shadow. The only quick fix I've found is to set the radius on the light low...
  5. Mark-James

Level Design Custom Textures

Thanks for the replies.
  6. Mark-James

I get the same errors with a fresh map in the default location, maybe any of this info will help Map Location C:\Users\Mark\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Unpublished\BrewedPC\ Maps Map Name : KF-Untitled.kfm How it looks when I imported the texture, is the package name correct with...
  7. Mark-James

I seem to get different results depending on where I load the map from in the sdk, the my documents folder and the kf2 map folder, I'm probably creating more problems by loading the map from a different location. My old map didn't have a normal light so that's probably why shadowmaptextures...
  8. Mark-James

It doesn't give me an option to save a .upk file when I changed the save location to the map name, I can see the size of the map (.kfm) increasing whenever I add a a custom texture and save.
  9. Mark-James

here's a picture of how it looks in the content browser, I have the textures and materials saved within the map if I'm understanding this correctly. I don't know if this means anything but when I hover over my textures and materials in the content browser it says - Status: Loaded (Package not...
  10. Mark-James

I saved the material in the KF-MarkJamesTesting, I'll try again in-case I saved the material in a wrong package
  11. Mark-James

I've managed to import the textures into the map thanks to your help but the custom textures still revert to default when I try to play the map in KF2, here are the steps that I did; 1. created map, KF-MarkJamesTesting.kfm and saved 2. opened the content browser and imported textures into map...
  12. Mark-James

Still having some problems, I managed to get rid of the .upk file with your help and store the textures within the map. Everything looks fine while in the KF2 SDK but once I try to play the level in KF2 the textures just revert to default like before. I must be missing something and trying to...
  13. Mark-James

Thanks, I'll try it out now.
  14. Mark-James

In KF1 SDK I was able to import custom textures and static meshes and save it within the map (.rom) , it is possible to do that within the kf2 sdk? Right now I have two files, the map (.kfm) and the file containing the custom textures and static meshes I think (.upk). I'm not sure where I put...